What would you do?

Pay for each month
2 (2.2%)
Pay once in your life time
86 (94.5%)
pay for add ons/decals
3 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Monthly fee or one time fee.  (Read 6987 times)

I am also 12, and even I can tell that Roblox is mostly stuff. And  I doubt that the last person to say that they were 12 isin't a dumbforget, considering he can't spell thought. (see his posts)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:10:20 PM by Dr.Block »

I am also 12, and even I can tell that Roblox is mostly stuff. And  I doubt that the last person to say that they were 12 isin't a dumbforget, considering he can't spell thought. (see his posts)

Wrong it is stuff!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:30:08 PM by Kratos »

who were the 2 that didn't vote for one time payment?

hey im 12 im no dumb forget... my gpa is 3.12
Twelve years old and 3.12? Amazing.

who were the 2 that didn't vote for one time payment?
Most likely two 8 year olds you have no idea about money.

How exactly is your grandfather 3.12?

-edit- I thought he meant GPA as in grandpa, I couldn't tell because of his grammar.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 04:08:55 AM by zombie.cxnt »

Grade point average, and that isn't the best.

how did you go from a monthly fee or one time fee to kids being dumb forgets.

You don't pay for Roblox decals, you use these things called Tix and Robux. You earn Tix from playing and Robux from Tix.

Its quite odd that almost every Roblox person who raided us HAD the Builders Club subscription.

If you're so 'smart', then why don't you use correct grammar and spelling? It's not that hard, dumbass.

I'm also a child. I won't say any more than this.

Remedial class isn't hard.

Its quite odd that almost every Roblox person who raided us HAD the Builders Club subscription.

Most of them even had Builder's club for more then 4 months to that's more money wasted then buying blockland. I really don't get it they raid us because Blockland is 20 dollars but they spent more money then 20 dollars on builder's club and other stuff.

1 month is $5.95 and 6 months is $29.95 lastly 12 months is $57.95                      

We're talking about children here, they're all dumb forgets.
I'm not a dumbforget, I know more about the internet/computers then all the people in my class.

Want a dumbforget? There is this kid in my class who says hacking is 'easy' and all you need to do is type a word into a program, no IPs or nothing.