Author Topic: It's a hate crime in the UK to upset women.  (Read 6909 times)

A town in the UK has officially made it a hate crime to upset women.

If a man asks to buy a woman a drink and she says no it is considered a hate crime.

If a woman asks to buy a woman a drink and she says no it isn't considered a hate crime because it's a woman.

Any form of interaction that might upset a woman like saying hi or making office air conditioning too cold is considered a hate crime.

its time to invade those red-coats and take their tea

Tony post your loving source for once you assqueef

i swear to loving god

Last time I did (which was this month) I was told to get more source because 1-2 sources wasn't good enough.

So I'm done trying to appease the self entitled.

his source is climbing dude

So I'm done trying to appease the self entitled.
oh really?
stop posting then because that's what you do with every post
or keep posting cus it's funny to look at
idk you do you man
you can keep climbing tho

Literally the first loving result is an article

Misandry is not a hate crime in this county, lol.

I want to know how they can police this because a woman could just claim some guy said something even when he didn't and he'd go to jail with no proof otherwise and they will take her word for it.

Can you guys please stop taking the bait?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html%3famp#

Nottinghamshire Police announced crimes ranging from harassment on the street to aggressive physical approaches will be recorded as hate crimes, becoming the first force in the country to change its definition.

The force now defines misogynistic hate crime as "incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman, and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman".
it seems like you can still upset women, you can't just do stuff like forgetin approach random ass women in the street and touch them/flirt with them

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html%3famp#
it seems like you can still upset women, you can't just do stuff like forgetin approach random ass women in the street and touch them/flirt with them
doesn't that mean that if i dont let girls into my boys only pillow fort, i'll be charged for hate crime?

this police here honestly wouldnt give a stuff about small things such a flirting to actually do anything about it. even though it is illegal to have underage love, the police never do anything about it, and if called they will just tell them off, and never arrest or fine anyone.

Can you guys please stop taking the bait?
Go make a drama or something