Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 383323 times)

The cool thing about scripting is that I could have two guns, both that use 5.56, and I could make one gun deal 20 damage, and another 23985610876085 damage if I wanted. The cool part about Blockland is that you shouldn't really need to worry about realism and mega-accurate portrayals of weapons damn I'm such a jackass today. I need to sleep.

Like I said, muzzle velocity counts too. I could and will change the damage to add a more diverse set of different damage-dealing weapons, because we're not going for total realism.

The cool thing about scripting is that I could have two guns, both that use 5.56, and I could make one gun deal 20 damage, and another 23985610876085 damage if I wanted. The cool part about Blockland is that you shouldn't really need to worry about realism and mega-accurate portrayals of weapons damn I'm such a jackass today. I need to sleep.

Like I said, muzzle velocity counts too. I could and will change the damage to add a more diverse set of different damage-dealing weapons, because we're not going for total realism.
So the G36 and XM8 are going to have the same damage?

Ill be modeling the Dragonuv next and I think I might Livestream it. :3 brb

Ill be modeling the Dragonuv next and I think I might Livestream it. :3 brb
forget yes.

hibby
Yay no hands, adding to OP

..I can hear what you're saying right now :o

Edit: Hey guys I got 30 minutes of sleep, forgive my mean-ness? :c ...also, AA-12 pics soon
Edit: Pshh 7 people are watching you right now
Edit 2: We are progressing at about a new gun every 2 days, woo
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:31:42 PM by Zloff »

:cookieMonster:

A modern take on the classic Dragonuv SVD.

When do me and Galaxion get the beta versions?  I can't wait. :)

And can you pm me the next time you livestream?  I'm a modeller too and I'd like to watch.  I'm too lazy to look at this topic a whole lot.  Love your models btw.

When do me and Galaxion get the beta versions?  I can't wait. :)

And can you pm me the next time you livestream?  I'm a modeller too and I'd like to watch.  I'm too lazy to look at this topic a whole lot.  Love your models btw.

I'll try to livestream everytime I make a model from now on. The quality is OK but the speed is quite slow for me and it can be utterly painstaking.