Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15904 times)

people try too hard to be offended

i see no problem with akio

people try too hard to be offended

i see no problem with akio

I mean, you could actual detect the blatant sarcasm in my post, but no, you attempt to use it against me. So desperate lol.
I didn't see any "blatant" sarcasm

I didn't see any "blatant" sarcasm

AhhhhHHHHH forget here comes the clique. Prepare your buttehol they are oging to outclique your clique.

Was it the strikethrough that hid it? I'll make sure to keep that out of my formatting next time.

You are a generally unsavory person and you made a lot of "jokes" about me
lmao coming from you

i laughed hard

I honestly think ravencroft and friends are trying to defend akio for getting someone permanently banned from a server makes them no better than forum reject
all you had to do was read one page back
laughing at someone and supporting someone aren't the same thing.

all you had to do was read one page back

nick supported because i am a "known troll" and that means im supposed to be perma banned in blockland servers because they purposely mislead the host

nick supported because i am a "known troll" and that means im supposed to be perma banned in blockland servers because they purposely mislead the host
Ok well that's Nick, not me. I'm not some robot that automatically agrees with everything he says.

God, what happened here

God, what happened here
clique battle
we have too many cliques, we need to merge them all together to form the ultimate clique

clique battle
we have too many cliques, we need to merge them all together to form the ultimate clique
keep us outta this

keep us outta this
hey man nols is the original that means you're at the top of the hierarchy

yup and after this stuff show I still support the idea of banning you. You have made such a giant fuss over something that was solved almost instantly.
Idk what's more pathetic your inability to comprehend the fact that Raven and I are separate people with different opinions or your attempts to get Akio bashed over a simple joke. You're just one step above molten imo