Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 83478 times)

im caught up on the 3rd season now. brebby good but the newer episodes just look like filler so im going to wait to watch them

dailymotion is keeping me from watching the videos because i use ublock
wtf
is there an anti-ublock script that actually works or do i have to wait for the ads to finish and be at risk of random popup stuff when watching

dailymotion is keeping me from watching the videos because i use ublock
wtf
is there an anti-ublock script that actually works or do i have to wait for the ads to finish and be at risk of random popup stuff when watching
you can watch it on kisscartoon with ublock disabled, just dont click any ads positioned around the video and you'll be fine. theres no ads in the actual video.

loving gross
where did mr. universe's cum go to

loving gross
where did mr. universe's cum go to
shapeshifted womb

Amethyst also uses the bathroom in the ocean like a fish.

Buddy's Book
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/steven-universe-season-4-episode-3-buddys-book

Another early upload that may cause another contributor leave Twitter[note]

"oh no, people are mean. better throw a hissy fit and start closing accounts"

"oh no, people are mean. better throw a hissy fit and start closing accounts"
if closing her account was better for her, then i think she did the right thing. i don't blame her, she shouldn't have to deal with constant harassment from rabid fans on her personal account, especially if those people are trying to say she's homophobic because of a funny cartoon scene even though she's literally gay
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:08:33 PM by otto-san »

While i can understand that, by closing her account, Zuke did toss out a means to stay in touch with the people who weren't harassing her and enjoyed reading her tweets and anything related to Steven Universe
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:14:03 PM by Masterlegodude »

ya but wheres rainbow quartz even if she didnt fight just forgetin throw em in somewhere

While i can understand that, by closing her account, Zuke did toss out a means to stay in touch with the people who weren't harassing her and enjoyed reading her tweets and anything related to Steven Universe
yeah, but she doesn't really owe that to anyone, does she? one of the comments she made seemed to specifically allude to that. she's paid to be a storyboarder, not a pr manager. if she no longer wants to spend her private time with social media where she's experiencing what she was, then that's a personal decision she's allowed to make. her tumblr is still up anyway, tho she's not very active on it.