Author Topic: ITS FREAKIN SNOWING WHERE I AM!  (Read 2198 times)

50 right now in Minnesota friday supposed to be in 70's

i only see snow like once a year.

This year up where my grandparents live, there was a lot of snow. It was snowing almost nonstop for three days. Then after it melted, they had another long blizzard.  :cookieMonster:

I like snow.

i only see snow like once a year.

This year up where my grandparents live, there was a lot of snow. It was snowing almost nonstop for three days. Then after it melted, they had another long blizzard.  :cookieMonster:

I like snow.
Connecticut?

Lower.

Alabama.
Same happened where I live in CT, we had four feet of snow piled up at one point. My friend pushed me into deep snow and I got stuck :c

I live in Georgia now so yeah, snow once teh year :c

I miss New Hampshire...

Don't eat all the yellow snow Its bad for ya.

Don't eat all the yellow snow Its bad for ya.

Ya, just most of it.

G-Dude, I doubt you actually get what that means.

Oh that well.... its piss its fun to thorw it to your friend but not to eat. Give it to your dogs or cat they will like it.

Oh that well.... its piss its fun to thorw it to your friend but not to eat. Give it to your dogs or cat they will like it.
Please take the sharpest blade you can find and promptly shove it up your snake.

I got a magic trick Just grab a glass bottle hit it over your head and it will disappear.

I got a magic trick Just grab a glass bottle hit it over your head and it will disappear.

Lets get back on subject.

I hope you go to Mr Man and loving die of hypothermia.