Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2206137 times)

I keep completely forgetting that you're actually fairly new here

it really doesn't feel like it

it's like hell week but two years long

I keep completely forgetting that you're actually fairly new here. There's all these years of absolutely delicious forum drama that you've missed out on.
Missed all the good stuff for sure. Back when drama had substance and wasn't all about thots and cunts

I keep completely forgetting that you're actually fairly new here. There's all these years of absolutely delicious forum drama that you've missed out on.
He needs to visit the history topic, wherever it is.

Missed all the good stuff for sure. Back when drama had substance and wasn't all about thots and cunts
Or when drama actually revolved around things happening in Blockland the game

it really doesn't feel like it

it's like hell week but two years long
i know the feeling, can't imagine what it's like for dudes who have been here since before 2010
i joined about the same time as you, i just decided to take a week to stop posting and go back and read a stuffload of old threads instead

those were the days

Ok what the forget happened here

What are you trying to say here?

it's a politically-inexperienced bird-lover looking for a nice discussion vs. an insane Bolshevik richardbag who came rearing for a debate

if you watch the debate you can see Destiny actively setting JonTron up so that the only way a person of his standing can respond is with the most batstuff insane stuff you have ever heard
you had to have seen his video explaining his points with more nuance than he did during the debate
if not here you go

compare his more calm and collected explanation with Destiny's refusal to rescind anything he said and his ridiculous outburst at practically everyone else on the internet after the debate

yet Jon's the bad one here
it's really loving stupid

it's a politically-inexperienced bird-lover looking for a nice discussion vs. an insane Bolshevik richardbag who came rearing for a debate

if you watch the debate you can see Destiny actively setting JonTron up so that the only way a person of his standing can respond is with the most batstuff insane stuff you have ever heard
you had to have seen his video explaining his points with more nuance than he did during the debate
if not here you go

compare his more calm and collected explanation with Destiny's refusal to rescind anything he said and his ridiculous outburst at practically everyone else on the internet after the debate

yet Jon's the bad one here
it's really loving stupid
I don't see how the other person being scummy has anything at all to do with Jon saying he doesn't want immigrants breeding. I'm not gonna argue about Destiny being handicapped or not; it doesn't have a thing to do with Jon's views that he expressed. Destiny did not make him say anything he did not believe.

I don't see how the other person being scummy has anything at all to do with Jon saying he doesn't want immigrants breeding. I'm not gonna argue about Destiny being handicapped or not; it doesn't have a thing to do with Jon's views that he expressed. Destiny did not make him say anything he did not believe.

except he didn't say that he doesn't want foreigners "diluting the gene pool", he just said that foreigners dilute the gene pool (objective fact) and that he thinks that immigration is out of control
two seperate ideas, but Destiny's wonderous leftie cuck magic made you think it was the same concept

should JonTron have phrased it like that? no, but I'm not going to blame him because he's new to this stuff
he literally started talking about politics only a couple months prior, do you want to go looking for comments from anyone on this forum when they just started talking about politics that are batstuff insane? I bet I could find a few of my own

except he didn't say that he doesn't want foreigners "diluting the gene pool", he just said that foreigners dilute the gene pool (objective fact)

If anyone would know that it's the Iranian

except he didn't say that he doesn't want foreigners "diluting the gene pool", he just said that foreigners dilute the gene pool (objective fact)
why would he state this for any reason other than to imply that it's a problem? genuinely asking here
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:21:14 AM by otto-san »