Author Topic: [NEWS] Supreme Court to take up cases concerning transgender bathroom policies  (Read 5639 times)

It may come as a surprise to you but if a creepy man that is probably a rapist walks into a woman's bathroom and someone notices they can tell someone because the man is not allowed to be there
yeah, I'm sure a stern "no" will stop them from grabbing you on your way to exit the bathroom

It may come as a surprise to you but if a creepy man that is probably a rapist walks into a woman's bathroom and someone notices they can tell someone because the man is not allowed to be there

As a person who lives in the real world, I can safely assure you that this isn't a likely scenario

Not surprised that Molten "Clothes are a jail cell" Kitten is preaching about the dangers of bathroom equality though, gotta be honest here

yeah, I'm sure a stern "no" will stop them from grabbing you on your way to exit the bathroom
you're dumb

They will either be stopped before they can do anything or get caught in the act. Fun fact, rapists don't like witnesses.

I personally know a rapist and let me tell you, he does not like witnesses. That's a MoltenKitten Fact

you're dumb

They will either be stopped before they can do anything or get caught in the act. Fun fact, rapists don't like witnesses.
What if you're the only other person in the bathroom