3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 485512 times)

Yeah, not included because of custom bricks.

Plus, a lot of things were broken in the other areas I couldn't bothered fixing :P

Would you mind sending me the entire broken one to me next time you're on Skype?

Dear Rings,
killed 10 people? When I played as a bandit, I killed around 13! I only killed those who fought back, thought.

Banditing is the BEST THING! Requires heavy roleplaying from both parties, thought.
Generally I only pretended to steal food or water. The effect this brang was amazing! People were scared to go alone! It was fantastic.

That doesn't sound like something you should brag about. Sounds like being a bandit sucks and just craps on everyone else.

Yeah that's kind of the point of being a bandit? I kept informing people I'd only murder them if they fought back. Infact I always gave the oppurtunity to run away, to tell people that there is bandits about, travel in groups. I'd never steal guns.

Personally I dont see an issue. I was smart, i'd never pick on groups. If people were smarter and travelled in groups there wouldnt be an issue.

By the way, I stopped being a bandit ages ago, When my bandit character died. That and I realized the ground of it was kind of shaky.

I'm just another survivor like alot of people, now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:39:44 PM by Megaguy2 »

Just finished the new area!
Waiting on a fix for an ifgasmask event.
Send praises to Lugnut and Alphadin for working hard on this event that might possibly change how you explore the bluzone!

I need 15 liters of bleach and ammonia immediately. I'd advise everybody to grab a gas mask.

I still wonder what the Russians were there for.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:57:09 PM by Decimation »

I still wonder what the Russians were there for.

To get titties, of course.

Also, is there any planned time that somebody's going to host? I have a whole skype party going to join when it's up :o

Also, is there any planned time that somebody's going to host? I have a whole skype party going to join when it's up :o
how many in it. you don't want to take up all of the slots :c.

Three or four different people excluding me

You have to pronounce it "Skippy par-tay" from now on

>Complains about people taking up eighteen slots.
>It's a problem already that we don't get enough regulars on at the same time.

Seems quite a few people are on right now. I'll open it soon, gotta set things up.

>Complains about people taking up eighteen slots.
>It's a problem already that we don't get enough regulars on at the same time.

Seems quite a few people are on right now. I'll open it soon, gotta set things up.

When it's open please say so in the thread, I have people waiting on hand to join lol

I always post in the thread when it's open.

Server is open!

and it's full, increase players to 20!! D:

I hate it when people complain about the player limit

Look, we have the player limit for a reason, Bluzone is a small build so we can't have 15,000 people running around the server trying to RP, it's crowded enough as it is. We only make room for admins, then we usually change the server limit back.

I wish I could play with you all, but I'm busy with finals.  I have a pretty good idea for a new character, too.  The old man I've been playing as is boring.

gosh, can't get in. Got on late >:(