Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7725854 times)

What's with the "pine tree" thing? What does that have to do with whether a pic is legit or not? Is there a joke I'm missing?
it's a very old joke, I don't remember where it came from but I think it might've been hugums

spiky hair

What's with the "pine tree" thing? What does that have to do with whether a pic is legit or not? Is there a joke I'm missing?
its a kinda old joke about pine trees making a pic legit

i cant find the original thread tho

Just visited the MLP 4chan thing

my childhood is ruined

my childhood is ruined

How much r34 did you find?

How much r34 did you find?
Im immune to r34 thanks to the internet.

So let's get into some discussion.

Season 3 has only 13 episodes and we have heard of season 4.

This means 2 things:

1: Season 4 is going to be huge.

2: There may be a huge special planned or it may be revealed in Season 3

Season four has not been discussed by anyone official yet, Daniel Ingram's facebook post is not a confirmation by any stretch. Everyone just optimistically assumes we'll get one (and I'm sure we will).

The future is rather interesting. Assuming Season Three does well as a halfseason, they might continue to do that for future seasons (or not). Either way, I would very much enjoy more episodes giving out history and story.

Many have thought that a movie might come after Season Three, because it is such a low number of episodes. The extra time they have could have been spent on one. :o

my childhood is ruined
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:12:05 PM by Blastdown »

Many have thought that a movie might come after Season Three, because it is such a low number of episodes. The extra time they have could have been spent on one. :o
Or maybe... it's something MUCH MUCH BIGGER.

My little pony

coming to your town soon..........

Alot

Wow, I'd sure hate to be you. Hope you recover quickly, man.

How about that island we used to hear about in the past?

gorey stuff is more scarring than research imo

How about that island we used to hear about in the past?

NO

NO
what is wrong

god damn it i've really missed a lot on these forums

what is wrong

god damn it i've really missed a lot on these forums

oh nothing
some time ago some imbecile attempted to get support (on indiegogo i believe) to buy an island, of all things, and turn it into equestria

:I

oh nothing
some time ago some imbecile attempted to get support (on indiegogo i believe) to buy an island, of all things, and turn it into equestria

:I

I was looking forward to it at first, but now I'm kind of below average with it.