Author Topic: DooM pistol for all!!!!(Ignore the 9mm, Armed Lynx has its updated sound)  (Read 12000 times)

Hello once again and here we have... well the tittle tells ya, a new basic pistol.
(Basic... that's not in the...) sorry that was my consonance correcting me again.

Here is the DooM pistol from the original Doom Blockland style!

Know bug with the doom gun: It always goes back to the use animation after every shot. This also happens with the pezdespencer I posted. As long it doesn't bug ya, it's a cool weapon to have in front of you. I'll try to fix it (All though, I'm not much a scripter my self, but I'll do my best.)

LINK!!!!!:
DooM gun: http://www.mediafire.com/?vte47vj6ibtrv1p
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:50:42 PM by Elboomo55 »

Cool. The models look meh, but I like the ironsights.

I really like the DooM pistol. It actually works well with hands.

I really like the DooM pistol. It actually works well with hands.

This.
I think there should be some more weapons done like this.

Why does everyone hate Hands?

I mean I don't like it when the hands are a certain color.
Have they made hands that change to the color of your hands before?

Not yet.

Not yet.
It's not possible with weapons, because if you change the color for one person it changes it for everyone

If the color bothers ya just open the zip and make a copy of Skin to where ever and change it with gimp or something like that. After that's done, replace the skin to the weapon as I explained before. If you looked at my Armed Lynx post: THOSE HANDS ARE HERE TO STAY. Wasn't kiddin

Not yet.

Actually I think AGlassOMilk (was that his name?) did that ages ago.

It's not possible with weapons, because if you change the color for one person it changes it for everyone

Huh, really?

Huh, really?

Yes really, because when you export it, it would require a Meche in that case would turn the hand completely white.

I'm sure I've seen this before.
You haven't responded to my PM yet Elboomo..

Why does everyone hate Hands?

I mean I don't like it when the hands are a certain color.
They are unfitting and look bad, however they work well with the doom pistol. For other weapons, there awful.

They are unfitting and look bad, however they work well with the doom pistol. For other weapons, there awful.
I think the Doom Pistol with the hand in the middle is so hideous.

I think the Doom Pistol with the hand in the middle is so hideous.
It would look better if it was centered only in first person and normal in third person, without hand for both, just an idea.