yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16960 times)

maybe i should drama tony because he keeps saying the same thing.......
dud Lord Tony has been drama'd so many times that making another drama on him is just forgetin useless

tony is a corrupt god he is punishing us feeble sheep-herders for our crimes against tonykind

tony.................................xaleu..............is EON
eon....? Oh no......not HIM
xelau is EON?!
WHAT THE forget?!
Who?
Celau? Eon? That Cone2 guy? What a loving friend ass habitual problem monday.
I cant Believe Eon is back on the forums... any minite till he forum boms...........

Shush! Keep your voice down, he’ll h-hear you.........The Angriest Gamer You’ve Ever Heard

Is there a problem here?

-snip, that's a big image-
Is there a problem here?

looks like it to me

celau.......i don’t Feel so good

borrowed time is whispering away

WHo's eon

another one of those richards you like maybe

venetin this man named "king tony" is our saviour and declines it hes like jesus worship him and you wont get banned but if you worship col you will get banned

venetin this man named "king tony" is our saviour and declines it hes like jesus worship him and you wont get banned but if you worship col you will get banned

oh god i'm sorry mr master tony man i don't mean to be so good at knowing what a problem user is spare me the "who are you"s please.

ok sure whatever you say

another one of those richards you like maybe
I come back from 4 days without internet in the galapagos and somehow in that limited amount of time a new handicap shows up. loving great.

dud Lord Tony has been drama'd so many times that making another drama on him is just forgetin useless
Yup. It’d be better if tablesalt and burton were banned, something would be accomplished that way lol