Author Topic: Jack M. ~ I like trains  (Read 18924 times)

My Post
That guy seems like a douchebag.

Notes

None.

End

im so sorry i had to, real post below

Okay okay, in all reality, I do think he seems like hes just trying to get to you, and hes another one of those asdfmovie fanboys, sure it was good, but it seemed like stuff after a while.
He does seem annoying though.
/support.

"Good" and "bad" are both subjective to the user's ideas; that is why I have been putting those words in quotes.
My idea is that if your less willing to speak "bad" things, then people will think you don't even think "bad" things.
so what you're telling me is that people think jackie here is bad because he says bad things? mmhmm, yes we know this

so what you're telling me is that people think jackie here is bad because he says bad things? mmhmm, yes we know this
Alright, so what do you think happens when you see a post highlighting only the bad in a person?
Is it really justifiable for us to just accept that Jack is bad because Glass brought a smidgen of framed evidence into this?
How is it fair for us to judge someone based on 331 words of pure negativity?

well i have yet to see an example of how jack is not problematic so thats all i have to go off of

No one documents people being "good," and no one will support me if I did document it.

My Post
That guy seems like a douchebag.

Notes

None.

End

im so sorry i had to, real post below

Okay okay, in all reality, I do think he seems like hes just trying to get to you, and hes another one of those asdfmovie fanboys, sure it was good, but it seemed like stuff after a while.
He does seem annoying though.
/support.
Sorry I like to make a properly organized topic?

And he didn't post that image, I did as a joke. Good job reading.

Sorry I like to make a properly organized topic?

And he didn't post that image, I did as a joke. Good job reading.
Ha, those are what I call "tl;dr bs /support" posts.

I was the one who banned him  :cookieMonster:

Yeah I have more patience that all of Glass' other admins, (may not be much but w/e), and he got on my nerves too.
/support

No one documents people being "good," and no one will support me if I did document it.
you're just predicting doom and gloom, be happy. speak up. don't be scared.

I know tons of people who travel by train.

Noedit: OT: this guy is a douche. Doe snt seem to.have changed much either. /support

aoki tl;dr: no one documents good, so we should ignore the documents of the bad, even though the whole point of drama is to document the bad

aoki tl;dr: no one documents good, so we should ignore the documents of the bad, even though the whole point of drama is to document the bad
I'm saying that we shouldn't jump to conclusions after reading 331 words of bias and negativity.

I'm saying that we shouldn't jump to conclusions after reading 331 words of bias and negativity.
LOL
the majority of people here agree that jack m is someone that really should be avoided through personal experiences or other forms, you're the only one that thinks the other way, you're the biased one in this case because you hang out with him lol

LOL
the majority of people here agree that jack m is someone that really should be avoided through personal experiences or other forms, you're the only one that thinks the other way, you're the biased one in this case because you hang out with him lol
I'm biased because I know more than just the negative about Jack?