Author Topic: Wheres the map with downloaded add-ons?  (Read 1476 times)

I have downloaded add-ons from another maps in online play. But I can't find that map. I know where the add-ons map are, but the downloaded add-ons are not there. How I find them?

you cant use things you download from servers in your own servers

Ok. when you join the server with addons you dont have in it, it just downloads any textures, sound files, or shapes(models) that it would need inorder run properly. The only missing part is the script which is a text based document and  doesnt download from the server. In order to actualy run the mods on your own server you would need to download the file from the fourm, website, or the RTB mod manager if you have RTB.(RTB is a mod that gives players some new fetures to blockland the the I.R.C.{Internet Relay Chat})
 Hope this helps you out.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 04:55:36 PM by awasp1 »

Hope this helps you out.   ~a-wasp~
Two things:
Firstly, don't sign your posts, we can see who you are by the virtue of the fact that your name is RIGHT loving NEXT TO your post. Secondly, if I ever see you use spaces to make an indent ever again I'll rip your face off your skull and shove it so far up your ass that you will be eating it.

That is all.

No sorrys for you. But, I Wasn't thinking when i wrote the post. I won't do it agin.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:54:14 PM by awasp1 »

The funny thing is your apologizing to him for using an indent when he threatened to rip your face off. Suck-up.

wait what? I only read about not sighning my posts never the face ripping off. And also, can i have my apologe back?

wait what? I only read about not sighning my posts never the face ripping off. And also, can i have my apologe back?
No. Too late. If you wanted it back you would edit it, but you didn't, and so I shall quote you to avoid anyone thinking I let you have it back.
Sorry. Wasn't thinking when i wrote the post. I won't do it agin.