Author Topic: Re:Savil See DECENT story here !  (Read 16709 times)

http://www.myspace.com/rachaelsfantasy if u really are that forgeted up i encourage you to.
This is her General Info thing:
General
I love to draw, paint, and sculpt. Photography, reading, learning new things, rediscovering old things, especially old friendships. The internet, myspace, music, the smell of a mans skin after he's been out in the sunlight. The way a beautiful woman is such an amazing creation. Musk incesnse, thigh high boots-black, red cowboy boots, love. love, tattoos, foreplay, S & M. Friendship, a lovey conversation with a stranger, long hair, guitar players, wide shoulders, slim hips, red lipstick.

SO gonna add her.  :cookieMonster:

So what, he pussied out?

So what, hes a pusillanimous individual? loel, he fails.

So what, he pussied out?
I think he slit his wrist or something.

Not him you.
What were the replies?

Skip deleted my account when I hired him to do it, but he wouldn't. So i did. And he deleted it.

I'm telling my mom!
and what...is your mom an admin of blockland

and what...is your mom an admin of blockland
No its badspot in disguise.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
I thought Badspot was phone, but apparently Skyler's mom is Badspot, meaning...
Skyler's mom was phone!!

Sorry you are both wrong.

Tuna jar was phone.

Skip deleted my account when I hired him to do it, but he wouldn't. So i did. And he deleted it.
You handicap, you helped delete it.
You hit the accept link or whatever it was to delete the account sent in the email.

Hmm, who is Ashley?
Looks like a whore.

Edit:

Holy stuff what the forget MasterCookie? This isn't something that everybody just forgets about in a few days, or something they laugh at. It's something that makes them extremely uncomfortable around the kid.

This entire thing is ridiculous, not only did you seriously damage his real social life, but you have established that you can't spell masturbate and you don't know what the forget COPPA even is. Great job, mah boi.

Seriously if somebody did this to me I'd bust a nut.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 03:34:27 AM by Moybus »

This is her General Info thing:
SO gonna add her.  :cookieMonster:

... S & M...

You sure about that, son?