Author Topic: MicroEDGE - stop it. get some help  (Read 25286 times)

if you read the thing i'm comparing it too it'll make sense

no it sounds like you're blowing stuff out of proportion

so did your crew.

The clique never shamed McJob wtf are you talking about?

and consider the fact there were multiple quotes by you, not just that.

One was about me attacking your clique buddy, one was me hoping a violent psychopath gets convicted of molesting, one was something you also did, and the other is basically you kink shaming me

what if it's too old? what the hell expect me to do, wave a magic wand?

i expect you to not have a trigger happy "Post Topic" button in the drama category when the first thing you see is someone being stupid as always, as they've been issued one many days or weeks before.

thot patrol started it for the lolz, and when they posted the evidence, everything went to hell. i'm just trying to tell them to stop. am i not allowed to do that now?

you know what thot patrol also is? a stuffty joke/stuffposting clan that does this stuff to get a reaction out of people. it doesn't excuse that they are being stupid, but you also have a right to, i don't know, ignore them? again, you seem to instantly get defensive, which makes a complete fool out of yourself when you reply to those people. torin, toxic, and other people are getting a kick out of you.

"cause i'm human. imagine, if you will, you're in a boxing fight. the opposition, the people criticizing, throws their punches, or the posts. do you fight back? or do you drop on the floor crying?"

this is the mindset of a caveman here. literally. i either SMASH or i RUN AWAY. literally ricegum levels of conflict here.

it's not loving humanity to continue digging yourself a deeper grave, what's humanity is ignoring it. you're not at gunpoint being forced to reply to every single person who makes fun of you and stuff-slings at you, and you're not forced to defend yourself at these people who have nothing better to do.

this isn't cyberbullying levels where you can be the big man here and win e-points by fighting back, there's no win or lose here.

actually own up to the stuff you're doing and maybe not do it again, and this time i'll take you more seriously.

i expect you to not have a trigger happy "Post Topic" button in the drama category when the first thing you see is someone being stupid as always, as they've been issued one many days or weeks before. what i mean is what if i tried to reply to the topic in question and it says it's too old? what. the. forget. do. i. do?

you know what thot patrol also is? a stuffty joke/stuffposting clan that does this stuff to get a reaction out of people. it doesn't excuse that they are being stupid, but you also have a right to, i don't know, ignore them? again, you seem to instantly get defensive, which makes a complete fool out of yourself when you reply to those people. torin, toxic, and other people are getting a kick out of you. true, but if somebody talked stuff about you, would you let them do it? i sure as hell wouldn't.

this is the mindset of a caveman here. literally. i either SMASH or i RUN AWAY. literally ricegum levels of conflict here. but you do realize fight or flight mechanics is ACTUALLY a part of the human brain, right? i ain't a caveman for having this. just sayin'.
it's not loving humanity to continue digging yourself a deeper grave, what's humanity is ignoring it. you're not at gunpoint being forced to reply to every single person who makes fun of you and stuff-slings at you, and you're not forced to defend yourself at these people who have nothing better to do.

this isn't cyberbullying levels where you can be the big man here and win e-points by fighting back, there's no win or lose here.

actually own up to the stuff you're doing and maybe not do it again, and this time i'll take you more seriously. keep in mind, kott, i'm not exactly old enough to understand the whole "life ain't forgetin fair, son" stuff yet. so i don't really know how to react to this stuff and completely forget about ignoring them. it's either a human thrive for conflict, or i'm just hyped up on testosterone. maybe the latter. but i guess i'll try.

the fight or flight response doesnt apply to an internet forum you loving neanderthal

what i mean is what if i tried to reply to the topic in question and it says it's too old? what. the. forget. do. i. do?

you seem to have very poor reading comprehension, i've stated in my last post you should MAYBE RECONSIDER bumping topics. i'm not instantly saying it's a must-do, i'm saying add that into your brain as an option.

when you're making a drama, check twice to see if no one has brought up the issue before maybe no more than 3 or 4 pages. if the topic really is too old, then i can see why you can make one. but you've made one that wasn't even labelled as "too old"

but you do realize fight or flight mechanics is ACTUALLY a part of the human brain, right? i ain't a caveman for having this. just sayin'.

this statement is asinine, there's more than two loving options you know, it's called "think twice before you post". fight or flight isn't in this loving case when people are just trolling you. you're not actually in danger or in a state of emergency to make this loving response, stop acting like you're so forgeted when a few trolls get a kick out of you.

keep in mind, kott, i'm not exactly old enough to understand the whole "life ain't forgetin fair, son" stuff yet. so i don't really know how to react to this stuff and completely forget about ignoring them. it's either a human thrive for conflict, or i'm just hyped up on testosterone. maybe the latter. but i guess i'll try.

if you're gonna use the "i'm young" card, then i'm gonna say at least an 8 year old would know when to stop bothering.

you know what children can also observe sometimes? if what they are doing is wrong. if they later on realize that the posts they make is causing people to actually call you out and put you up for debate and if you don't want any of that, then maybe stop making posts that are complete defense. i'm not expecting a professional debate out of you, nor i should even, i'm saying you have loving issues that you need to lay off of since some people are both sick of you and the trolls.

i'm gonna be done with this since you still have this network of defense that you can't toggle off since you have to reply when someone criticizes what you're doing.

but you've made one drama and the other wasn't even labelled as "too old", it's a bit annoying.

noedit

-snip-
i can't argue anymore.
you win.
i'm a disgusting thing right now and i need to stop.
i need to stop.

keep in mind, kott, i'm not exactly old enough to understand the whole "life ain't forgetin fair, son" stuff yet. so i don't really know how to react to this stuff and completely forget about ignoring them. it's either a human thrive for conflict, or i'm just hyped up on testosterone. maybe the latter. but i guess i'll try.

this post reeks of so much social anxiety it hurts

this post reeks of so much social anxiety it hurts
its zach tier

i can't argue anymore.
you win.
i need to stop.
feeling like one of those days where you’re just invisible

MICROEDGE JUST GOT MICRO SLEDGED
HE JUST GOT CUT UP LIKE YOUR BACKYARD HEDGE

i can't argue anymore.
you win.
i need to stop.