Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8793658 times)

I start on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i worked at McDOnalds too and it was the worst time ever i was perma stuck behind the fryer for hours and hours and then moved to the mc drive finally where i actually had some fun for a while up until the peopel started to be either high, drunk, or super rude
then my half year review came in and they said that saying thingss like "Here you go, hope you enjoy and have a good night!" isnt enough so i got only a 0.01 cent raise and then i stopped coming in and moved on lol

also my forced outfit was waaaaaaaaay uglier

i worked at McDOnalds too and it was the worst time ever i was perma stuck behind the fryer for hours and hours and then moved to the mc drive finally where i actually had some fun for a while up until the peopel started to be either high, drunk, or super rude
then my half year review came in and they said that saying thingss like "Here you go, hope you enjoy and have a good night!" isnt enough so i got only a 0.01 cent raise and then i stopped coming in and moved on lol

also my forced outfit was waaaaaaaaay uglier
kek, my mcdonalds, all the workers are cool and chill, some are my friends at school, managers are great, pay is minimum (7.25 an hour), I get a 30 minute break, and such

why would u do that
dad is unemployed atm, and I want to start buying PC stuff and get non decrepid clothes, an actual phone plan and such

kek, my mcdonalds, all the workers are cool and chill, some are my friends at school, managers are great, pay is minimum (7.25 an hour), I get a 30 minute break, and such
daaaamn
all my workers were weird or polish, my manager was a richardhead, the pay was half that, and the break was 15 minutes

cant recommend

daaaamn
all my workers were weird or polish, my manager was a richardhead, the pay was half that, and the break was 15 minutes

cant recommend
ripperoni

pay is minimum (7.25 an hour), I get a 30 minute break, and such
that's the legal bare minimum, i hope you know that

I'm pretty sure he knows that seeing as he said it is the minimum

It's better than getting payed around 2 dollars an hour, the fact that they can do that because I also get tips is bullstuff.

IDIET

in vegas it's 8.25 haaa nerds

stuff dude, I hope things get better INH, my first job was being an assistant landscaper at like 9$ an hour so I feel your pain

having to work on a saturday is the real crime here