Author Topic: The animation and stop motion mega thread  (Read 46264 times)

I have added Game based animation (Such as GTA IV, the sims 2, etc) to OP

im assuming only a few of you frequent the 3D modeling topic so for those who don't here's what I've been working on

oh stuff that's hot

im assuming only a few of you frequent the 3D modeling topic so for those who don't here's what I've been working on

Ooh, I haven't seen the firing animation yet.

ive been waiting to get to this part of the cartoon for so long. i got really excited and wanted to show it

ive been waiting to get to this part of the cartoon for so long. i got really excited and wanted to show it
They are one with slender.

it's amazing that intense finger rubbing can make faces

this finger rubbing feels discomforting

Might as well post this here too.

The handle clips through the thumb during the flip, but eh, the game's Blockland.

i can't stop watching this

my first ever try at blender animation

i can't stop watching this
stick around, i think it'll be a trip to watch when its finished

my first ever try at blender animation
i like it! the bounce when the hands come down give it a more natural look i feel like

If pixel animations aren't already in the OP you should add them
I'm trying to improve on animating sprites,I feel like I made the pigmask go too fast for just walking.
This is just a test though,I'd like some feedback.

imo the sprites moving too fast for the few amount of frames it has. the sprite itself almost doesnt look animated. i only think it is cause i feel like i can see its feet moving. id add more frames to the sprite to accommodate the speed or just slow down the sprite itself

I made another and tried to make the walking look like actual walking,by the way I'm using paint.net to animate the sprite if that helps