Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1291766 times)

That one looked better in color, IMO.

Also, is that supposed to mirror that scene in Call of Duty 3?

nostalgiaaaaaaaa

Last night I was doing this little scene of Rebels firing rockets and throwing incendiary grenades down at a plaza from the top of an apartment building, believing they're taking out Civil Protection but on the ground it showed civilians and only a couple of civil protection being burned alive and/or already dead.

I quit after a while because the burned body corpse was kinda hard to pose and all the fire slowed my laptop down.

The reason I was doing it was because I saw let's plays of Spec Ops: The Line and was thinking about the White Phosphorous scene
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:08:37 PM by Decepticon »

in a less depressing moment

It's kinda funny because I was too lazy to put a gun on the third guy and kinda tried to cover his arms so it would look like it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:44:09 PM by Decepticon »

Funniest thing.
(Also beware of wall of images.)
I began the project called the All New Chevy Sanic. A guy named Monkiface joined me and help out.
Later, I began making the Chevy Supersanics, faster versions. A fellow servergoer named Megaman joined up with me.
The end of our work was this; the ultimate, gottagofastiest, car(s). The Shadosanic.

Hilarity ensues.

Eventually I had to go, so we all got together for a nice picture and then a short ride on the Shadosanic.

From left to right; Me. Megaman. Monkiface.
It turns out Megaman was a fellow Blocklander! What are the odds!

I'm serious, I don't know why I made this. It was something about "Welcome to the internet"
Tell me what you think.  :cookieMonster:

where's granny and her surfboard.

Meanwhile, at Mojang...

Touhou-Strike!

STARING CONTEST

pretty old photo I think that was demitri

-snip

I'm serious, I don't know why I made this. It was something about "Welcome to the internet"
Tell me what you think. 

Definitely getting a "Welcome to the Internet, bitch!" vibe going on.

I haven't even played this map yet and i'm astonished by it's beauty

I'm not the best poser around but I noticed a lot of you guys use the wrong map to pose on like Munkey's for example; WW2 march/parade on a map with modern buldings all over the place..

The map you choose is an important part of the picture you're gonna be taking as it helps sets the mood and ambience

However, it's fine to use whatever if you're not being serious about it