Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98810 times)

Why does Steam do this when I try to open it 75% of the time when I first startup my computer? And then it stays on in the background until I force quit it in Task Manager so I can reopen it.

here too, it's probably because our computer are too fast. I think it has something to do with our internet not catching up with the speed of our computers

here too, it's probably because our computer are too fast. I think it has something to do with our internet not catching up with the speed of our computers
It was only a matter of time before someone used that as their avatar.
It's begun.

It was only a matter of time before someone used that as their avatar.
It's begun.

I have that avatar since that topic was posted lol

Even if it's on sale don't buy Wargame:European Escalation. The trailers make it look epic but it's terribly boring.

Even if it's on sale don't buy Wargame:European Escalation. The trailers make it look epic but it's terribly boring.
I love the game, I find it incredibly fun.

I can't remember, does steam do a Halloween event?

Why does Steam do this when I try to open it 75% of the time when I first startup my computer? And then it stays on in the background until I force quit it in Task Manager so I can reopen it.
Happens to me almost all the time. And then when I try shutting down Window comes up with something about background programs still running, and steam is up there. So either I have to wait longer or click force shutdown then yes.

stop trying to rush your computer by instantly clicking steam on startup, it needs time to connect to the internet fully

stop trying to rush your computer by instantly clicking steam on startup, it needs time to connect to the internet fully
I get it while I have Steam start up on Start up

Yeah. I usually wait 5+ minutes before opening up steam.

steam takes 5 minutes to start for me so it doesn't really matter

How to impersonate anyone: Add  ̇ anywhere in the name.

̇Gaben

shows up as

Gaben

Go wild.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:26:59 PM by Demian »