Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 604226 times)

My name on blockland is BL_ID:11568 and some idiot banned me on some funny guys server (fleskjertka) and I was playing and then one of his nooby frineds banned me for a day

Reason: We know you BL_ID is 11568 noob.

The admin that banned you was a idiot that obviously hates roblox. I dont know why we even have this roblox vs blockland bullcrap. Its the reason why all the roblox guys were banned from blockland servers.

i agree with that post :D

I know this one handicap named KJ. He is not an admin on the server that this happened on, but he is a major votekick whore. When ppl disagree with him or say no, he tries to start a votekick after which he says if it fails he will hack their account (Not kidding, he threatened this to me twice).

So anyways we were having a great time on rykuta's boss battle serv with rykuta scaring the stuff outta us with his boss powers, and so everyone started spamming the word "CATZ" in the chat. Alot of people were loling about it and laughing, then i started doing it too because it was hilarious. Then KJ all the sudden starts a votekick on me, which makes no sense because why would he choose me over the other 20 ppl spamming "CATZ". Anyways this is how most of it went.

Me: "Wow, it never fails to surprise me to find another hater like you on a server like this."
KJ: "SHUTUP DUMAS!"
Me: "What makes me a dumbass?"
KJ: "BECUASE I SAY U R AND I CONTRL U!!!!!111!!!!"

Yeah, his stupidity and belief that he controls people makes him even a bigger handicap.

20 secs later...

"You have been temporarily banned from the server for being a nuiscance to the server. This was a voteban/votekick."

I am going to make sure i do not go to a server with that idiot, because he is obviously some stupid little kid who cannot control his temper and relies on the need to control.

This isnt even the whole story, we met when he came to my spacebuild server once and was spamming windows all over my ship.

The admin that banned you was a idiot that obviously hates roblox. I dont know why we even have this roblox vs blockland bullcrap. Its the reason why all the roblox guys were banned from blockland servers.
Wait, is there even an official record of who or what started this whole blockland/roblox flame war?

Some friend banned some guy with an ID near the 21k area for the reason "gtfo noob, this server isnt for newcigarettes like u".

I got banned from a server i cant rember but it was a awesome freebuild Awesome builds but i got banned for building a Nice SkyScraper  Reason get out This was forever
FOr some how it had elavators and The Sky Scraper Was 11 Floors high and Each room has a office a gift shop mc Donals or a custom type Cold and Hot Bevrage place and it was int boxy or loled it had a water fountin out from and a sqaur in the middle of each floor but it had walls makeing sure you wont fall and it was fully Evented but i was pissed it took me 4 hours to build i got banned before saving it

Hopefully king of 100

Hopefully king of 100

Every 16th post claims a new page.

I once got banned from a server for making a house that included pixel art painted windowpanes which the host claimed as spam.

And also the grass I made too was claimed as spam. The guy wouldn't loving leave me alone while I built, so I was about to leave and then he banned me.

Also, 100th page get.