Author Topic: banned and de-admined for a big misunderstanding  (Read 3425 times)

I was a admin and a good friend of Visolator, I mean ever since boss battles topic became released (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217188.0) I've always known him. Now I am not writing this to thrash or hurt Visolator but to explain this interpersonal problem. Now where to begin....

July 4th, it was a nice day and I was on blockland like everyone else on this forum.... well not really. Anyway I noticed that my good pal Visolator was hosting a new updated version of his level up game so I decided to check out the new update so I noticed the new class wizard was available but it required me to be lvl 50 so I asked viso if I can test out the new class and he agreed so I made an event that would allow me to reach the wizard class through xp once I clicked it viso got a little hectic on me and automatically reset my stats. I knew that was fair so just for him I decided to clear my brick that was used for the event.

So I clicked on my name and I headed for the clear bricks button. so then what happened was crazy. I wasn't thinking that straight because it is summer and instead I hit the clear all bricks.

Once I saw the message Bass has cleared all bricks I quickly realized what I did and was not going to end very well.
Everyone on the server was thrashing my ass including Pass. But I knew I had to stay focused I started to type /reload bricks but I was then banned.

The message said in all caps was forget YOU from that I knew that it was going to be forever and I won't see admin again.

Phew that was a lot to type in such short notice since I have a 4th of july party to attend. My final notes are Visolator (advanced bot), please understand this great misunderstanding and forgive this great accident I made. :panda:

if you don't
forget YOU
2 :)

Does it not ask you whether you really want to clear all bricks

Anyone who bans for "forget YOU" is a bundle of sticks.

I don't think it does. That should be added though...

Anyone who bans for "forget YOU" is a bundle of sticks.
Will you do everyone a favor and shut up.

Anyway, We forgive you.

if you don't  2 :)
Im sure he would've forgiven you until you said this.

if you don't  2 :)
[/quote]

thats not gonna help you get admin back.

It did not say "forget you", it says: "I will not let as an admin again".

And it does prompt you if you want to clear the bricks. So maybe it was on accident, maybe it wasn't. But I will not admin you again since Cecil does not want you as an admin, he does not trust you. You have a problem with it I recommend talking to him, you will be unbanned but your admin is revoked for now.

Actually, we had agreed to deadmin you because a while ago you and Wtf._. were running around making personal classes on Level Up and killing everyone in sight. Although Wtf._. was deadmined and banned for spamming and complaining, that doesn't make you innocent. We had also shortened down the admin team because we had too many admins who either didn't do their job or just did nothing. Visolator had also sent me a PM of a short amount of admins who have been deadmined and not.
Green: Stays as an admin status
Yellow: Unknown
Red: De-admined into a non-admin
Black: Banned and de-admined

Redconer barely talks and just flies around. Even calling his name does not work.
(Dark Faze) complains and does stuff he shouldn't be doing.
Doors has been complained enough to be removed for abuse, and spamming.
You (as Trifornt) are fine, you may have made mistakes, but I have as well. Like the unreasonable banning and such. You know what to say and know how to administrate. Unlike others, they cannot.
Agent Blue is one of the good admins, but sometimes he gets out of hand with events.
Agent Creeper is a good admin as well, he has done some good administration to my server, and hopefully to keep going.
Cecil will stay since he is my co-host, but I will need to talk to him about serious things so he can look better being a co-host than he is now.
Pirate has been a good administrator, but has been having issues not listening to the server's rules or even me.
Wrapperup has been one of a helper, he has help me script part of my server, so he will definitely stay.
Some time ago for some strange reason, everyone we had deadmined had been readmined (Me and Cecil had accused Visolator of letting peer pressure get the best of him). We got rid of everyone we had originally deadmined. If you were added back to the list, the problem happened again, as the list had substantially grown when I came on today.

Bricks are automaticly saved, so it wasn't a big deal. Otherwise, you would have been banned for a very long time.

But I really need to save often before this has a chance of happening again.

kk im just glad it is clear now Imo <- spellcheck's guess idk why fine with the ban being revoked ill see about admin about a month from now but I have to get back to partying.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Gosh darnit

I don't think it does. That should be added though...