Author Topic: what the forget is it with these fidget spinners  (Read 23279 times)

i should probably get one of these
i used to chew on my nails really aggressively because of anxiety which led to disgusting nails and bloody fingers
i started flipping my knife with my left hand while i did things with my right and i no longer bite my nails
a problem is that when i flip the knife i do it aggressively, such as i did with the biting of my nails so the back of my hand is all bruised and cut from a few misses
i feel like a fidget spinner or maybe even a rubik's cube might be the solution to this
get a fidget cude

i saw my first fidget spinner, god help me.

i've seen a kid in my class with four fidget spinners, and one of them lights up like a loving christmas ornament

i got one because i usually mess with my hair and pull my fingers through it (i used to bite my nails as well) to the point if i brushed my hair it would come out cause me fiddling with it would weaken the roots

i got a spinner now and it helps a lot

i saw an article a while back saying fidget spinners were the new "hula hoop" of gen Z
god help us all

< People like thing
< Other people hate thing be cause too many people like thing
< Schools ban thing because students like thing too much

Same stuff, different day.

Majority of the people who have fidget spinners are jumping the damn bandwagon. In my biology class there are like 2-3 people at my table who have at least 2 of these damn things that make so much loving noise. It literally drives me to the same level of insane I get when I hear somebody rub a surface with a hard substance that has sand overlayed onto it. It's so loving ANNOYING.

< People like thing
< Other people hate thing be cause too many people like thing
< Schools ban thing because students like thing too much

Same stuff, different day.
Just Like Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and Gameboys, and fun, and breathing room, and free thought.