Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1647997 times)

The server is a ghost town. I remember when it was full of people.
you mean like a year ago

how long has this server been up

Actually, there were sixteen people on the server before I joined today. It is depopulated most of the time nowadays, but when there are more than ten people on the server, it can be quite fun.

Still waiting for that boss.

I need to go online the server more, I need to find out whos the asshat who is building stuff without permission on there.

I swear if its still Marioguy0, that will be like the 4th or 3rd time hes done it for "Testing" Purposes.

I need to go online the server more, I need to find out whos the asshat who is building stuff without permission on there.

I swear if its still Marioguy0, that will be like the 4th or 3rd time hes done it for "Testing" Purposes.

What changed?

What changed?
Nothing right now, but occasionally I find random builds outside the arena and majority of them are not pecons, their just random BLIDs.
I don't remember who's is it but next time I will post it on here.

They are there sometimes then gone the next day, usually custom bosses, or some random evented bricks.
I have caught Marioguy0 Build things multiple times... I think twice, however Pecon hasn't said anything about it.

He just said he was Testing things once.
I think we may need a White list script for people who can build on the server, or warn a certain amount of times before admin is revoked.

Thats just my opinion, but a White List build script would fix that.

The solution for admins doing what you don't want them to do is deadmining them.

The solution for admins doing what you don't want them to do is deadmining them.
I just don't see how some admins apps got approved.

Some admins only got admin because they where "Coolbros" I think we should stop that, and only accept them if they pass inspection.

Some admins only got admin because they where "Coolbros" I think we should stop that, and only accept them if they pass inspection.
This hasn't happened in a very long time, most of those people don't play anymore anyways.

It's sad that this is finally dying down. :(

Hey pecon. The music you use is epic but i cant find a download for it :( can you send me links so i can get the music you use? please.

Doing a vote to either replace or keep the flag on the Normals' Cap point.

Only flags I have [Total of 4]...