Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28040 times)

It's not supposed to happen because the whole point of feeling loveually attracted to someone biologically is to reproduce, which cannot happen in homoloveual beings.

Your turn.
Yes, and no.

If you actually cared to study loveual attraction, that isn't just it. loveual attraction is the mental, physical, and psychological system that loveual organisms have in order to gauge partners, such as to test for genetic preferability, OR to sustain a loveual relationship. You throwing around "it's not supposed to happen" and "the whole point of feeling loveually attracted to someone... is to reproduce" is actually correct; that IS love.

Human loveuality is so loving complicated. loveual attraction is the tool of loveual reproduction, but it isn't just a system for it. You need to look past "what is supposed to", because loveual attraction is no longer really used for only loveual reproduction. Capitalism. Favors. Romance.

You need to recognize that we are not naturally-bound species. We do what ever the forget we want.
Natural or not is not an effective argument. This is only a question of morals.

Stepping back a bit, the p-spot is exposed in the brown town/rectal region and the female genitals actually acquire more loveual pleasure on/nearer to the external genitalia.

Normal is subjective, General.
It can be considered socially acceptable, I'm all pro gay people being able to live how they like as it does not affect anyone else. Being homoloveual though, is not the intent of your genderlove.
Yes. You are right, though.
No one is denying that snake is designed to be put into vagina and goo come out and meet female gamete (egg) and fertilize into a zygote, turn into a blastocyst, start specializing into different tissues, then end up making a baby.
But that isn't the argument.

I for one love it when my girlfriend sticks it up my rear.

I wish she liked it up her's though  :panda:

what's it

I wonder if homoloveuality in humans would exist if tumblr didn't exist

Also for me gender and love are the same thing. Sorry if I don't know you're a demiloveual blue dog because honestly I would have never guessed.

No, homoloveuality wouldn't exist if tumblr didn't exist....

tumblr is the gayest website ever

Nice bait bro

and the aces thing is over now, thank god
I guess that was an ace in the hole

pageloss (or general chose to ignore it):
what a shocking discovery cuz ur name is electrk

attempt to lighten this thread up

No, homoloveuality wouldn't exist if tumblr didn't exist....
I really hope you realize I was making a joke
a really, really crappy joke

you might be onto something, no one was gay until around 2007

pageloss (or general chose to ignore it):

I actually already responded to this earlier on so yes I ignored it.

I guess that was an ace in the hole

what a shocking discovery cuz ur name is electrk

attempt to lighten this thread up
vforget YOU DINOSAUR FRICKER

Swat summarized anti-summarized it pretty
Of course you can't make babies but whether that's abnormal or not is an opinion. In mine, no

you might be onto something, no one was gay until around 2007

2007: when the world went gay

vforget YOU DINOSAUR FRICKER
sounds like you are gonna ragequit