Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 119771 times)

I'll update everything in a bit.

Can I have the spot next to Tingolia?

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs formally recognizes Durand as a legitimate nation. Welcome to Cerio.

Also c-c-c-combo breaker!

This is sort of OOC but could someone summarize the previous earth 3.0 and 2.0 threads?

Tingolia, Bisukethafsdgsfad, and Wizzeh have all provided me with the resources I'll need to clear the arid planet of any biological and virological agents. We will be done within half a year.

OASIS

MAKE A SECTION FOR ALIENS

LIKE ME
Make a nation post so I have something to link to.

Can I have the spot next to Tingolia?
Yes, but remove your root nation as the UK, as I stated in the OP, no Earth nations will be accepted as root countries, if you weren't on Enduva, don't put a root country down.

Also, when people refer to their nations as "My nation" I have no idea what you're talking about, usually. So if you want to help me out, if you could refer to your nation by it's name, that'd be appreciated. Otherwise I have to go to the OP and click through most of the links to find your post, and in that time I could be updating whatever needs updating.

This is sort of OOC but could someone summarize the previous earth 3.0 and 2.0 threads?
I have a History section on the website.
http://earthseries.weebly.com/
It's a drop-down tab when you hover over Home.

And also, in regards to the star system map of Cerio, I will get an accurate one from the Space Engine.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:22:27 PM by Oasis »

THECONFEDERACYOFHERMANIA.GOV/ENCRYP4E6.3434

Top Secret
     This pamphlet will be e-mailed to all higher-ranking government official and officers above the rank of Observer. This details the workings of the Hermanian military and it's equipment, organization, and ethics.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
     1. Basic training.
          1alpha. Advanced training.
          1beta. Covert training.
     2. Equipment.
          2alpha. Special Equipment.
          2beta. Armor.
     3. Organization
          3alpha. Guerrilla/Rebel Organization.
          3beta. Navy/Space Force Organization.
     4. Vehicles
          4alpha. Space Vehicles

SECTION 1: BASIC TRAINING.
     Basic training of soldiers starts with application forms and medical tests. The application forms details the applicant's name, his address, any felonies or misdemeanors, disabilities, family, and birth-date. The medicals test determines the weight, height, muscle tone, and strength of the applicant. No applicant will ever be turned away. Weak and unsatisfactory applicants will be sent to conscript divisions with draftees. Satisfactory applicants will go into regular divisions to be with the military until 60.
     Basic training takes up a month, and begins with marksmanship with the standard rifle. The soldier must fire at least 10 rounds within the inner two circles in 15 seconds and three tries, otherwise he will be turned down. From then on, the soldier will have to do this everyday, without the risk of being sent back. After that, they have to navigate a course containing barbed wire, ladders, chain-link fences, chest high walls, and live ammunition. They then get schooled on rules of engagement, how to clean the rifle, and use of his mask. They then get used to the standard armor suit, and run five-mile courses everyday in it. After that month of training, the soldiers will go to their respective divisions, the satisfactory ones going to advanced training.

SECTION 1 ALPHA: ADVANCED TRAINING.
     Advanced training starts with stealth, where a 10-man squad has to trek through a 2-mile course through simulated enemy territory without being noticed. After that they train to use combat-hardened drop-pods and parachutes. They then used the advanced armor exosuit, designed for space combat and heavy infantry engagements. They do marksmanship with other weapons, such as the sniper-rifle, shotgun, and flamethrower.

SECTION 1 BETA: COVERT TRAINING.
     Covert training starts with survival in the arctic forests of northern Hermania, where the best have to survive in the wilderness until they reach the capital. Then, they are sent into a [OMITTED] to escape to a landing zone where they will be air-lifted to Hermania. They are then trained to use silencers on all of their missions and in a final course are forced to kill each other in a 4 man squad. The one who survives get into Covert Operations.

This was leaked just a few hours ago from the government network. The remaining parts will come at a later time.

So why is it that the government leaked their own documents and is planning to leak more. Oh well, please go ahead.

yes please leak more secret documents

So why is it that the government leaked their own documents and is planning to leak more. Oh well, please go ahead.
activists/radicals leaked it.

Then why are parts omitted?

In other news, Wizzeh has received another batch of medicine and supplies from the Isallan and has announced plans to use it to research further applications.