3 (12.5%)
Aloveual
2 (8.3%)
Panloveual
2 (8.3%)
Straight
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: What is you're loveual orientation  (Read 8783 times)

All humans have loveual desires, whatever they may be.
Apparently not. Personally, I'm just not interested in pursuing loveual relations with anybody because I could care less about passing on my genes.

I dunno what my loveuality is yet

Biloveuality seems to be a phase for most teenagers, and I'm not sure if I'm just going through that phase or not.

It's not actually much different from kissing a woman. The lips tend to be stronger and more stern, though, where as a woman's is much more soft and gentle. Either could be good or bad, though depending on who you are.
...Not that I'd know anything about that, though. Just, uh, heard talk.

...Not that I'd know anything about that, though. Just, uh, heard talk.
i think i know how...

I'd have to say Straight, on the verge of Bi, because of an...experimental test with a best friend that involves lewinskys.

And here's where all hell breaks loose.

itt: op is attention whoring by stating out to the world "I'M DIFFERENT!!!!!"
look
loveual orientation wouldn't be as much of a social issue today if people weren't so loving loud mouthed about it
i do not give a rats ass what your loveual orientation is unless i want to forget you. what you do in bed is your own business, stop telling it to the world.

forget

because of an...experimental test with a best friend that involves lewinskys.
WHAT.THE.forget
Sigging.

Being bi is so mainstream.

Apparently not. Personally, I'm just not interested in pursuing loveual relations with anybody because I could care less about passing on my genes.
Well that's because you're a robot.

I was going to make a sarcastic joke about it's because you couldn't get anything anyways, but then everybody would have just been a richard about it.

I was going to make a sarcastic joke about it's because you couldn't get anything anyways, but then everybody would have just been a richard about it.
So was i...

Why are there so many biloveuals here?

OT: Heteroloveual

I dunno what my loveuality is yet

Biloveuality seems to be a phase for most teenagers, and I'm not sure if I'm just going through that phase or not.
Wanna forget?