Author Topic: Where do you get your news?  (Read 5257 times)

Aren't you the friend who capitalizes random words
I've literally Never seen him Do that

I've literally Never seen him Do that
i don't think he does it so much any more, but he definitely has a history of doing that

Aren't you the friend who capitalizes random words
I think you got this from a fake news article

i don't think he does it so much any more, but he definitely has a history of doing that
i

A network of hand-picked and vetted individuals that I met along the way in Algeria while living with some of the insurgent forces the CIA is training for the Saudi invasion. PMIC, POTUS, wall street, all the way down to local government in Freeport, Kansas. Least to say, CNN is basically wrong, all the time, on purpose. Free your mind.

cnn

you know Humble Water Filter Merchant said that pepsi was flavored with baby fetuses, right? i mean, i've seen fake news before but that just transcends imagination
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:01:46 AM by PhantOS »

pretty much just here or TV (the fake news)

you know Humble Water Filter Merchant said that pepsi was flavored with baby fetuses, right? i mean, i've seen fake news before but that just transcends imagination
Number 1, if you had just scrolled down a few pixels further, you would have read
You see, i am, but the urge to point out the poor english in this post almost made me forget to mention i was kidding.

Second i do want to know why feminists are fat and ugly.

tony; his news articles are 100% unbias and are always factual with sources labelled and included.

you know Humble Water Filter Merchant said that pepsi was flavored with baby fetuses, right?
sure as hell tastes like it so i believe him