Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2202887 times)

nuclear bombs are just nuclear reactions

I'm just saying it being fake changes nothing
the crux of your argument was that migrants are given a free pass because they are migrants. it's already been proven that the migrant didn't get off free and there's no control group to prove they are being treated differently than any other group of people. the only thing it being fake changes is that you blindly follow information from shady sources and use them to sustain the poor excuse of an argument you present

the crux of your argument was that migrants are given a free pass because they are migrants. it's already been proven that the migrant didn't get off free and there's no control group to prove they are being treated differently than any other group of people. the only thing it being fake changes is that you blindly follow information from shady sources and use them to sustain the poor excuse of an argument you present

shut up

I believe his was
Emotions are just chemical reactions in your brain.

about the sky being blue, I mean.

shut up
how will he recover

the only time water can be wet is if you freeze it and then splash water onto it. water isn’t wet, water gets other things wet

A straw only has one hole

>move capital from isreal to Jerusalem
>muslims will go apestuff
>do an inside job terro attack
>blame it on the muslims and that their motive was the moving of the capital
>wipe out all muslims from israel
>give the entirety of israel, including its 400 or so nukes to the jews

JEWISH TRICKS I TELL YOU! JEWISH TRICKS!!
Annoying Orange is a puppet of the alpha jew, theres no other explanation

>move capital from isreal to Jerusalem
>muslims will go apestuff
>do an inside job terro attack
>blame it on the muslims and that their motive was the moving of the capital
>wipe out all muslims from israel
>give the entirety of israel, including its 400 or so nukes to the jews

JEWISH TRICKS I TELL YOU! JEWISH TRICKS!!
Annoying Orange is a puppet of the alpha jew, theres no other explanation
>be le funny frog man
>><><>>><><>funny meme arrows

the only time water can be wet is if you freeze it and then splash water onto it. water isn’t wet, water gets other things wet
but a water molecule is surrounded by other water molecules therefore making water in and of itself, wet