Author Topic: Emo Freak. Can't tell if troll, just plain disgusting or better yet handicapped?  (Read 5571 times)

No, if everyone ignores him, he'll just look and feel like an irrelevant creep. Right now he's a very important creep. Then he'll go away.

But, it all sounds too good to be true. If your plan relies on everyone doing something right, it will fail. Especially here.

Itt: people overreacting

not really. the things he says to people would merit a ban from most websites simply for being so disgusting

Emo Freak is a homoloveual. He is loveually perverted and living in sin. This is normal behavior for people who are loveually perverted.

Emo Freak is a homoloveual. He is loveually perverted and living in sin. This is normal behavior for people who are loveually perverted.

Were you waiting for waiting for a drama to be made on an openly gay member or do you just have these links on hand?

Neither.

Were you waiting for waiting for a drama to be made on an openly gay member
If I was, then I would have already done so years ago.

or do you just have these links on hand?
I do not have them "on hand", but they are easy to find within like 5 seconds of google searching "gotquestions gay" or anything like that. GotQuestions is an excellent Christian Apologetics website.

I have nothing against religion but you are loving ridiculous lol. Every goddamn time anyone mentions anything like this you barge in and preach bullstuff about how homoloveuality is a sin and how everyone associated with it is going to hell. Like, it's fine to believe that stuff, no one has any say in what you believe, but don't go around forcing your beliefs on others.

He's just doing his thing, get over it.

I avoid reading Emo Freak's posts by seeing if Reficul has posted in the real life pictures thread recently.

This is just related to homoloveual people in general, but I'm just going to say that I can't stand it when they go marching around saying how they're gay and so awesome. I mean, I don't run around saying "Guys, look I'm straight!" And normal straight people don't either.

I think it goes without saying that if you run around in a gimp suit and/or with a ball gag waving around the LGBT flag, people are going to be uncomfortable for various reasons.

Be proud of it, don't be a loving weirdo about it.

GotQuestions is an excellent Christian Apologetics website.

No, it really isn't. From those articles alone you posted shows it's nature of being made by hateful people under the guise of religious belief.

I'm a-okay with religious folks and whatever they believe in, but when you're twisting the word of god to justify your own petty bullstuff there's gonna be a problem.

I'm afraid to post myself in the pictures of yourself thread because of him.

didn't he ask frankie for a richard pic even though he was underage, and he justified it by just saying he was "really horny"?

I'm afraid to post myself in the pictures of yourself thread because of him.

Don't worry, he only does it to attractive people.