Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 71113 times)

Who knows, maybe it's actually being improved.

( )

Who knows, maybe it's actually being improved.
That's the spirit.

Created a textbook page about this.

You are creating a textbook page about something in blockland, be it a user, be it a build. There is no length restriction or minimum.
Or a Wikipedia page, stylize it as you want

Tezuni's Jail RP is a server on Blockland with a reputation for being a bad server whose staff are not around much. However, this is to the contrary according to Tezuni, the server's host. The map consists of a jail with an outside guard area with weapons and required ammunition, this is off limits to prisoners, also showers, jail cells, vents, library, offices, a lounge, playground, clearing system for prisoners accidentally armed, bathrooms, death row, heavy punishment, and a cafeteria. The build is also criticized even though it is fairly large.

I think a taser would work, would it not?
It wouldn't. A cop could just tase innocent prisoners and not be banned, and there won't be a way of admins knowing that a cop tased an innocent prisoner. If you kill a prisoner, at least it would show up on the chat, but tasing doesn't kill, so yeah.

How?
1. Do not kill prisoners unless they have items.
>under no condition may prisoners be killed, unless they wield an item

2. Do not kill prisoners unless they are defiant of orders.
>under no condition may prisoners be killed, unless they disobey orders

3. Do not kill prisoners unless they are in restricted or secret areas.
>under no condition may prisoners be killed unless they're in a secret area

So in total that means you can't kill a prisoner if he's not having all 3 of those.
A better phrasing would be: Do not kill prisoners unless they are in restricted areas, defiant of orders OR wielding an item.
It's a AND/OR mixup.

A better phrasing would be: Do not kill prisoners unless they are in restricted areas, defiant of orders OR wielding an item.
When put in a list it has the same effect as what you posted, so you're incorrect.

That's the spirit.
That was a joke. This has pretty much no chance...

Q. Are these dumb rules?
There are 3 simple rules.
1. Do not kill prisoners unless they have items.
2. Do not kill prisoners unless they are defiant of orders.
3. Do not kill prisoners unless they are in restricted or secret areas.

A. Yes!

When I played this, no one followed them. It was like a TDM, but the cops would always win. ._.

Tezuni, please stop PMing me about your server.
He does this a lot you know.

The same build(with minor changes/updates once in a while) has been hosted for months and in my opinion it has gotten boring.
Tezuni, are you ever going to host a new jail build?

The same build(with minor changes/updates once in a while) has been hosted for months and in my opinion it has gotten boring.
Tezuni, are you ever going to host a new jail build?
It's possible, but not anytime soon.

Actually I'm not gonna flame or anything, but I don't like the build. If the server doesn't have a good build, I have to say there's nothing special about it because I've seen good builds and great ones, so a bad build doesn't make this server good, since it's all about it, the rest of it is the administration, which isn't the best either in my opinion.

I went here cuz i knew it was a horrible server, and Tezuni was there and not afk. I purposely freekilled 5 prisoners including him, and he didn't care. That is horrible moderation.