50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 102446 times)

Any tips you guys can give a beginning sniper?

Find a place with good support so you don't fall down and get hurt.
Watch the wind.

Find a place with good support so you don't fall down and get hurt.
Watch the wind.

Ok, kinda obvious but i guess useful. lol.

I've never been the sniper so there isnt much I can help with aside from the obvious lol.

Also, where da pic of your gun at :c
Or whoever has the camo gun.

*cough*

Hard to find, but a well r4 is an mp7 that shoots 240 or so, a decent-ish cqb fps

I've never been the sniper so there isnt much I can help with aside from the obvious lol.

Also, where da pic of your gun at :c
Or whoever has the camo gun.
I came back from my cottage and left the gun there. Ill be back there on Friday and I'll post pics then. Im also going to remove all current camo then and paint the gun. After the paint is dried I will add some burlap again, but not as much as before. Also, I'm going to make a ghillie hat in the next few days. Aww ya.

man its fun having airsoft guns and all but i feel like they're not meant to sit around or be used on targets in my backyard

naaaahhh

man its fun having airsoft guns and all but i feel like they're not meant to sit around or be used on targets in my backyard

naaaahhh
Thats all i've done with my airsoft guns in the past ~3 years. Im actually kinda surprised its taken me this long to actually consider going to an organized war/skirmish.

I came back from my cottage and left the gun there. Ill be back there on Friday and I'll post pics then. Im also going to remove all current camo then and paint the gun. After the paint is dried I will add some burlap again, but not as much as before. Also, I'm going to make a ghillie hat in the next few days. Aww ya.
Haha, nice.

Thats all i've done with my airsoft guns in the past ~3 years. Im actually kinda surprised its taken me this long to actually consider going to an organized war/skirmish.
ya i me to, except i still haven't gone to an airsoft war.
i have checked and i dont think there are any large scale airsoft wars in Washington state. do any of you guys know of any near Washington?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:37:33 PM by GhostStar »

Your best bet is to look up airsoft battles near you.

Your best bet is to look up airsoft battles near you.
i did,and i couldn't really find anything, i even asked on yahoo answers and they couldn't find anything either

i did,and i couldn't really find anything, i even asked on yahoo answers and they couldn't find anything either
Weird.
You might have to go out of state for one.
The closest one to me is in Indiana.

Weird.
You might have to go out of state for one.
The closest one to me is in Indiana.
ya i would actually be fine with driving down to Oregon or Idaho or even Montana. heck i would even go up to Vancouver if i had to.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:10:31 PM by GhostStar »

ya i would actually be fine with driving down to Oregon or Idaho or even Montana.
I'm guessing thats sarcasm.
Sometimes its no other choice.

If its not sarcasm than:
Try to pick the closest one and plan getting down there ahead of time.