Author Topic: MajorZakyo- Build Thief and thinks he's better  (Read 3192 times)

He probably is though.  Adam Savage told me that they have 'secret' members that no one knows about.... 

And everyone else steals builds.
That explains everything, but I'm not very sure if he is in the clan, but oh well.

He certainly seems stupid enough to miss the Add-ons folder.

Dude putting the throw mod is not only add-ons... you must put stuff in server config

I LOOK SO EPIC THERE THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!!! this is Majorzakyo speaking, you took my admin off for no reason, I built you a super cool bridge whit events and stuff, then you saved and said forget you so I took the map!!!! (thanks for the pictures) XD

Sorry for that quote I was realy tired didnt think what I was saying...

Sorry for that quote I was realy tired didnt think what I was saying...
That's a horrible excuse. Being sleepy doesn't make a person handicapped.

Dude putting the throw mod is not only add-ons... you must put stuff in server config

MUST... RESIST... URGE... TO... FLATTEN KEYBOARD...

I will devour you with my buttcraxle.

Do you need Snookie's face to look at you again?

Guys Zakyo thinks BlockBot can remove drama topics -_- He still wants to steal my build for his server, even after I apologized to him recently.

You de admined him after rejecting his idea for the thing HE built?

I understand that Major didn't react very maturely to the situation but he had a right to be angry. Technically, you stole HIS build first, if that's what I'm hearing. He built his own thing, there was an arguement over what the thing should be, and you tell Major that you want his build to be what you want it to be. Major saying his builds/servers were better was going a bit too far, but why did you just make it what Major wanted it to be in the first place so none of this crap happened?

Nonetheless you did use very good administrating skills to take care of the problem, so I congratulate you for being the better man.

I removed his stuff from my build a while back. I'm going to see if I can help him build a throwmod build of his this week.
Sorry and apology accepted for any wrongdoings, Major.

No surprise. Hosted my Boss Mode for the bug mods, and he kept bugging for the boss AFTER I gave him the reigns of the boss's side for a good 3-5 turns. His reasonings for wanting on was-

*He never got the boss side yet (Dun make me laugh)
*Whoever was on it had it for twenty turns (Again, lies. Most anyone was on that side was for 3 to 5 turns.)

Eventually I think he buggered off, but even still it's annoying to constantly fence a argument with stupidity and repetition over the other server duties.

No surprise. Hosted my Boss Mode for the bug mods, and he kept bugging for the boss AFTER I gave him the reigns of the boss's side for a good 3-5 turns. His reasonings for wanting on was-

*He never got the boss side yet (Dun make me laugh)
*Whoever was on it had it for twenty turns (Again, lies. Most anyone was on that side was for 3 to 5 turns.)

Eventually I think he buggered off, but even still it's annoying to constantly fence a argument with stupidity and repetition over the other server duties.
No kidding!

"I putted the script directly to config"

Putted. What?

Definitely not letting him into my server.