Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 177296 times)

friend = bundle of sticks... DUH

Actually no.

Check here, but it's more commonly a meatball.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 11:11:32 PM by Carly »

Damn = 1
Bitch = 3
Bastard = 2
Hell = 1
Ass = 1
starfish = 4
stuff = 3
friend = 5
Off-Topic: I've given these what I think the "offensive-ness" is, with 1 being not or barely offensive, and 10 being extremely offensive.

Anyways... I think the stupidest thing someone said is "where did the mini nuke go and did Green BH make the doulbe mini nukes cous i want them"

Stupid is as stupid does.
Oh, and i once heard some noob say. "You no what so good about family rps, the shooting of peeps!!

"man this server is going to be terrible time for another terrible time"

This is stupid because he came TWICE, it's like saying you hate a place but then come back to play in sheer stupidity.

I've given these what I think the "offensive-ness" is, with 1 being not or barely offensive, and 10 being extremely offensive.

So...If someone calls you a big meatball, you are offended...?

Some guy ask me:    Wher do i twan mi pokes, i wat t batel!
Translation:       Where do I train my pokemon, I want to battle!
Banned for:     Pokemon are for total dweebs!

Some guy ask me:    Wher do i twan mi pokes, i wat t batel!
Translation:       Where do I train my pokemon, I want to battle!
Banned for:     Pokemon are for total dweebs!

Lame, makes you sound like an idiot. Have you seen half the avatars on the forums? Prepare for flame.

Blockland main adventure mode.

OMG YOUR SO AWESOME HAVE COOKIES  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

The number of cookies tends to vary from noob to noob.

I just remembered one that was asked SO MANY times in my server,

"Alright I know I will get banned for this but, can I have admin?" So they say what will happen and ask anyways...VERY smart, get banned from something they just stated as a "great server" before asking this.

Is it some people's life long dream to get admin at random servers for no apparent reason? I mean I was asked for admin when my place was a TDM, a place where it really wouldn't make a difference unless you abused your powers like you weren't supposed to.

"Dewd yeu arr sush a fayggut77? and i woll baan yuu"    <also non admin
"Hey can u be on ur taeemm"     I know i said "ur"
"D00d jeese you are a meenyy fatty bootylicious pantys"     I have no idea
"NOOOOO STOOOOP URRR CHEEEEAAAATIINNG"     I was shooting him in a DM
"I am mexican! Raping little children in the back of my van!"     Sadly, i remember this one PERFECTLY
"DUDD I ATE U U UR A !#@$%#$^@&$^&#%$*&%^%("     i had no idea

We need to put up a sign that says you have to have fully grown a pair to play Blockland.

I just remembered one that was asked SO MANY times in my server,

"Alright I know I will get banned for this but, can I have admin?" So they say what will happen and ask anyways...VERY smart, get banned from something they just stated as a "great server" before asking this.

Is it some people's life long dream to get admin at random servers for no apparent reason? I mean I was asked for admin when my place was a TDM, a place where it really wouldn't make a difference unless you abused your powers like you weren't supposed to.
Oh ya, it happened at my JailRPG when Blocker or Justin Matthew would ask for admin and say they knew they may be banned from the server.

I was trying to teach this random noob who joined the server about how to conserve bricks.

<I built a 4x4 block and a 4x4 block out of 1x1 plates and bricks.>

Me: Which one do you use?
Guy: i dunno
Me: Well, you'd use the 4x4 block to preserve bricks, so you won't seem like a noob
A pause
Guy: I prefer the other one (the spammy one)

WTF. I don't think its extremely stupid, but still makes the cut.