Author Topic: How to catch a recurring thief?  (Read 5302 times)

One of my friends experienced this once. He called a police, he and the cop sat in a bush watching the car. When a guy came by, broke the car's window, they beat the stuff out of him. The guy tried to run away and the cop was going to shoot his knees (He missed and the guy ended up in the hospital).

Either you live in bumforget nowhere with vigilante cops, or your story is bullstuff.

Either you live in bumforget nowhere with vigilante cops, or your story is bullstuff.
Or he lives in Argentina, and who'd ever trust an Argie with a gun?

Bullstuff, most likely

One of my friends experienced this once. He called a police, he and the cop sat in a bush watching the car. When a guy came by, broke the car's window, they beat the stuff out of him. The guy tried to run away and the cop was going to shoot his knees (He missed and the guy ended up in the hospital). What I'm trying to say with this is:

Taze the bitch,
Clorofoam the bitch or
Shoot the bitch's limbs.
calling bull stuff on this.
http://www.sinmordaza.info/noticia/57743-policia-mata-de-ocho-tiros-a-un-ladron.html

I hope you speak spanish.

Bullstuff, most likely

Why not read the first posts?

Perhaps you should explain to them the error of their ways.
A man's words are his sword.

I've seen the average person with a katana.

OP and Pie Crust definitely have issues of some kind lol
As much as I'd love to catch people like this I'm not stupid enough to think I could get away with beating someone half to death over some sunglasses and a license. I also doubt I could physically take on two black teenagers who may or may not be armed. (won't know till its too late)

Topic sounds like Internet toughguy to me.

Why not read the first posts?
Because that link is dead for me.

Bullstuff, most likely

...The news article was on the front page. You should try reading it

Because that link is dead for me.
well it seems to be working for everyone else so I think that's a you problem

The guy tried to run away and the cop was going to shoot his knees (He missed and the guy ended up in the hospital).
http://www.sinmordaza.info/noticia/57743-policia-mata-de-ocho-tiros-a-un-ladron.html

"shoot his knees"???
the guy was shot five times in the loving chest
Sorry if I got that wrong, I don't speak google translated Spanish.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:14:07 PM by Biohazard »

Set up traps like in the movie: Home Alone.

"shoot his knees"???
the guy was shot five times in the loving chest

He claimed to the judge that he was aiming for his knees. I didn't find the court video though.

yeah shoot him eight times in the knee that'll learn 'em

Give a wad of $200 USD to a judge here and the judge is yours.
Okay, and if you get caught that's bribery of a judge and you're both held in contempt of court. OP isn't smart enough to pull it off discreetly.
And "why was this child attacked so savagely" is consequence of "why was my car being robbed". If the cause isn't justified then the effect is null as well. Breaking and entering is a pretty serious crime.
If you live in Pakistan maybe? Here in the US of A, if someone takes your sunglasses you don't have the right to kill them. In fact, you never have the right to kill anyone, it's only out of self defense and when force is REQUIRED.