Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 9335 times)

i want to like alcohol more than i do. any times ive been what i consider "inebriated" have been incredibly fun times, but i have still not found any alcohol that is any kind of good. it all tastes like stuff

I'm in the same boat.  I have yet to find something that tastes good.  I usually just down a few shots of vodka and grin and bear it; it kicks in pretty quickly.  It tastes awful but I don't drink it for the flavor lol

woke up the next morning in bed with the girl who invited me but my pants were still on, so. had a killer hangover too
I hope you don't mind some unsolicited advice, and forgive me if you already have done, but you should broach the subject with the girl you woke up to.
It may seem unlikely, but if you don't remember getting into bed with her then there's a non-zero chance that you may have had love and afterwards gotten dressed.

It might be a month on, but it's worth checking up with her and seeing what you both think, as well as asking each other about birth control and your loveual histories. Always better safe than sorry.

y'all off that brother juice

i want to like alcohol more than i do. any times ive been what i consider "inebriated" have been incredibly fun times, but i have still not found any alcohol that is any kind of good. it all tastes like stuff and all hangovers suck ass
I know what you mean although Sturm wine is amazing although you can't get it almost anywhere :C
So more mixed drinks also drink more water and say good bye to hangovers
Whiskey/Sprite
Whiskey/7up
Whiskey/water
And my favorite Whiskey/spicy V8

i feel super bad for ppl that dont like beer lol

i want to like alcohol more than i do. any times ive been what i consider "inebriated" have been incredibly fun times, but i have still not found any alcohol that is any kind of good. it all tastes like stuff and all hangovers suck ass

drink stuff like mike's hard. it actually doesn't taste that bad. my preferred flavor is black cherry.

i feel super bad for ppl that dont like beer lol

i hold an opinion that anyone who drinks stuff like coors or bud light are sinners. anyone who says that are drinking the wrong beer.

All beer is disgusting. I've tried like $40 beers when I went to Germany and that stuff doesn't taste any better than bud light or blue moon. It's like drinking a shot of blended wheat grass and WD-40. Alcohol is already poisonous so you'd expect people to try and mask the disgusting gut-turning taste of it with good ingredients, not fermented grass

Drinks like coffee liqueur, ciders and mead all do it right- they combine the flavor of disgusting alcohol with sweet aromatic ingredients to help it resemble more of a human drink not a robot drink
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:34:30 PM by PhantOS »

i been drinkin a lot of water you know its very addictive and they've been tryin to get me off it for awhile

true gamers don't drink alcohol

i been drinkin a lot of water you know its very addictive and they've been tryin to get me off it for awhile
fun fact: all serial killers and rapists started by drinking water

now you know

i'm like a half a step back from a hangover right now does that count

All beer is disgusting. I've tried like $40 beers when I went to Germany and that stuff doesn't taste any better than bud light or blue moon. It's like drinking a shot of blended wheat grass and WD-40.

i dont want to be the bearer of bad news but i think this *might* be on you, and not beer

I'm sure that's what corprophages say whenever people tell them to stop eating their stuff

Also you missed a perfectly good pun- beerer of bad news. For that your entire argument is permanently invalid