Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 292013 times)

swats been gone for like evers :P
accually i saw him when we were burning down the town and posting pics so he came to yell at us

is the server up?
ya i cant find it and i wnat to finish my building

DOES that mean my entire lot i just finished last night at 1:am is now gone?.....

DOES that mean my entire lot i just finished last night at 1:am is now gone?.....
i mean the server isnt up (i think) and it saves so its problably not gone

k cuz i built it ALL last night from basement to the entire lot and if it dint save ...GRRRRR

Servers down at the moment.

swat did you see what jasa did? and i reported winter and press me. with REAL pics that are banable to teh same cause that banned me. sooo look at em cuz u should

I need some help when it's back up. I also can't place another vehicle spawn even though i sold the lot with my original one.
I can't place another lot, even though I only own one. RE is still broken. I need help placing another lot.

You know when its coming back up?

this looks really cool but i couldn't find it in the server list.

this looks really cool but i couldn't find it in the server list.
:0

Omg the anticipation i want to know if my build got demolished

WAA i wann know if i have to .. MOTHER loving stuff BAGGING forget forgetIDY forget stuffING .. rebuild my lot  >:(

I built it all in 1 night,, 2 hours later.. CRASH.... i wann know if i have to spend 3 hours to rebuild it agian.....

swat did you see what jasa did? and i reported winter and press me. with REAL pics that are banable to teh same cause that banned me. sooo look at em cuz u should

Nope.

You know when its coming back up?

No clue.

WAA i wann know if i have to .. MOTHER loving stuff BAGGING forget forgetIDY forget stuffING .. rebuild my lot  >:(

I built it all in 1 night,, 2 hours later.. CRASH.... i wann know if i have to spend 3 hours to rebuild it agian.....

What are you complaining about?

Anyways, i think the server is down on purpose because you guys complain to much. Just saying.

OR...... the brick count was high or something.