Author Topic: Glass - Really Bad host  (Read 8824 times)

He fixed a broken image.
It didn't show up for me at first, just now did. my bad

So Daniel trolled Glass, which caused a little bit of an overreaction but mostly reasonable, then the rest of Daniel's friends/other players who've been banned(from the forums/Glass' server or otherwise in the past), instantly support because they cause issues within his server. The opposition doesn't seem to be aware of their actions, so I support Glass here.

So Daniel trolled Glass, which caused a little bit of an overreaction but mostly reasonable, then the rest of Daniel's friends/other players who've been banned(from the forums/Glass' server or otherwise in the past), instantly support because they cause issues within his server. The opposition doesn't seem to be aware of their actions, so I support Glass here.

I think you just described more than 3/4ths of the glass dramas

Yeah, no. You shouldn't be laughing now, mate.
Maybe I should you hypocritical aussie stuff.

outpact, read the thread before posting

Shouldn't you be trying to DDOs or crash someone's server? or ya know riding a kangaroo to the store to buy more Vegemite and Fosters. Lil'Aussie stuff.

insert what the hell with this drama

You where being a smartass baby bitch to glass ffs

i think glass is in the wrong with this one, console killing then banning permanently for something like that is kind of a richard move for something that was really minor, even though the instigators were being complete starfishs.

Wow notice how most of the people that are against Glass are known problem users. I don't like Glass, but he seems like a decent enough host, he's just a bit on the strict side, but you know how it is with immature people, you gotta be extra tough on them

/support

i think glass is in the wrong with this one, console killing then banning permanently for something like that is kind of a richard move for something that was really minor, even though the instigators were being complete starfishs.
I console killed him because he kept circling me while I was out of the mini-game clearing spam, the ban was because I was tired of his smartass remarks.

I console killed him because he kept circling me in a bomber while I was out of the mini-game clearing spam, the ban was because I was tired of his smartass remarks.
noedit