Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8797318 times)

Is your avatar some sort of mentally challenged zebra trying to take a stuff or something?

Cause that's what it looks like.
SO RELEVANT TO THE QUESTION.

No really, I want to know.

Also, what question?
Oh.. Well. Whatever.

Sorry I don't read through stupid posts as well as you'd like me to.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:06:13 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Also, what question?
oh my loving god

Also, what question?
He was asking if Com was Malestrom's sister.

SO RELEVANT TO THE QUESTION.

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION AS MR.NOBODY

No it's a pokemon.

Zebstrika

Lemmi guess. From that new Black/white cluster forget of unimagination and poor insight, right? Damn, those games suck so hard. They should've quit after Diamond and Pearl.

Lemmi guess. From that new Black/white cluster forget of unimagination and poor insight, right? Damn, those games suck so hard. They should've quit after Diamond and Pearl.
Strong, and hateful opinion you got there.

Strong, and hateful opinion you got there.
Yes male is com's sister c:

Yes com is male's sister c:

Yes they are siblings c:

Or, or, perhaps Malestrom is a second account created by Com, as he suffers from a case of extreme bipolar disorder. His mind has conjured this sister he never had, and occasionally he will embody this sister and thus creates the image of siblings.

See, I have it all figured out here. Have you ever seen them post at the same time? Yeah, didn't think so.

Or, or, perhaps Malestrom is a second account created by Com, as he suffers from a case of extreme bipolar disorder. His mind has conjured this sister he never had, and occasionally he will embody this sister and thus creates the image of siblings.

See, I have it all figured out here. Have you ever seen them post at the same time? Yeah, didn't think so.
but we have pictures of them together :I

but we have pictures of them together :I

Some people know how to use photoshop really well.

Not saying I agree with Trifax's theory entirely.