Author Topic: Did a Blockland user on the dev list ever join your server?  (Read 1976 times)

i think one of my biggest disappointments is i was monitoring the console and clockwork tried joining my server

but it was full

Facechild joined my server once.

It was an... interesting experience to say the least.

i hosted some p bad skyrim rp when I was younger and badspot joined, changed his playertype to a mutalid, ran around the map a bit, and then hid in a cave.
Other then that I can't really remember.
oh yeah and i think facechild spammed richards in my chat or something.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:02:12 PM by Legoboss »

It's really just a matter of being around for a while. I've had Badspot, kompressor, Ephialtes, Facechild, Nitramtj, Wedge, entrepreneur in, and Bones4 on my servers, but they're all just about equally spaced out. kompressor joined in v8 for a few seconds, I only remember it because I was a kid and got excited. Badspot will pop into popular servers when new versions come out. I was friends with Ephi. Nitramtj followed some of his friends to my server at least once; Wedge and I were friends for a while; entrepreneur in was friends with RotB back in the day and a lot of them were friends with me so he came over a bunch, and Bones4 is active sometimes. The only reason it doesn't happen much anymore is because a lot of them don't play anymore.

Ephialtes, talked with him about RTB. Badspot.

RIP Mocheeze :'(

Ephialtes, talked with him about RTB. Badspot.

RIP Mocheeze :'(

mocheeze alt confirmed

badspot has once, facechild has, and rotondo might have a really long time ago or i was on someone elses server.

also off topic? general discussion BOI

I used to join Badspots server and hit him with a hammer for as long as possible, if it counts.