Author Topic: is aot free?  (Read 1740 times)

ok i know this a noob question but is age of time free?
plz dont flame. just tell me!!!

no, there is a $12 monthly fee

That's for the minimum package, the main package is 20 a month plus tax, the premium is over 70 a month. It's worth it though!
Lol jk, I only post this here so badspot dun sue me D:

is there any sort of a free demo or somthing

They forgot to mention the 2 dollar hook charge, 10 dollars to buy the crap sword, 5 dollars a month extra to be a cop, 4 dollars for a day of log challenge access, and 40000 dollars for a transplant to a brain tht realizes that this is all lies. Yes it's free.

"I am creating this game for fun and to learn about the Torque Engine. The game is currently free."
-Quote by Badspot-

Does this quote mean anything to you? It should.

What is this?
 This is the official website for an action/rpg game that I am working on by myself using the Torque Engine
The game is an attempt to blend the combat of first person shooters with the character building and leveling aspects of rpg games.

The game is designed to be played online with up to 30 other players at once. Character information is stored on the server you connect to and is not transferred between servers. The idea is to build up a community around a particular server.

I am creating this game for fun and to learn about the Torque Engine. The game is currently free.
this is a quote from his bebsite
yay woot

Erm if the download page only has download now (or whatever) on it

Where is the pay bit?

idiot thats a bit mean

NOOB

That's for the minimum package, the main package is 20 a month plus tax, the premium is over 70 a month. It's worth it though!
Lol jk, I only post this here so badspot dun sue me D:
[size=99pt ]I HATE GUYS WHO THINK THERE SO TOUGH BY BULLYING OTHERS

GO TO HELL[/size ]
BADSPOT PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR THIS[/s]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:46:52 PM by Badspot »

BADSPOT PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR THIS

User was banned for this post
Lol ironic eh?

We're not bullying you.  You just didn't bother reading anything about it.