Author Topic: [NEWS] 50 dead, 53 injured in Orlando, FL gay club shooting  (Read 30931 times)

Florida man strikes again

If only there were no Muslims. Annoying Orange can't get elected soon enough
it's this mindset that makes me really hate the population of america

Did the guy who was trapped in the bathroom survive

Holy stuff, my sister was living in Orlando last month.

Good god, this is horrible. I hope no other major shootings are going to happen in the next week, there have been too many lately.Please don't use these deaths of over 50 people to push an agenda. It's disrespectful to the dead and rude to the living.
How dare someone criticize the ideology that led to this attack. Doesn't MoltenKitten know you can't speak out against the actions of Muslims or else they will become radicalized terrorists?

Another instance showing how Western ideology will never coexist peacefully with the Muslim world. Even the more moderate and assimilated Muslims still see homoloveuality as a crime against God. The prosperous Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia and Iran still punish homoloveuality by death.

It'll be amusing to see how progressives rationalize this attack.

Oops.

It'll be amusing to see how progressives rationalize this attack.
it's not rationalizing the attack. there's no justification for what that man did. this is for the Muslims who didn't perpetrate the attack and who don't deserve to be discriminated against because of their peers' actions.

it's the easy way to make a generalization about a population and hold a hatred against them. it's also morally wrong and pushes a large amount of people under the bus. if you had a good friend who was muslim, and you knew they weren't part of this ideology, would you turn against them anyway?

Appreciate the congrats? Annoying Orange is speaking broken english, he needs to be sent back over the wall.

Appreciate the congrats? Annoying Orange is speaking broken english, he needs to be sent back over the wall.
He doesn't want to be congratulated, but he appreciates being congratulated.

it's not rationalizing the attack. there's no justification for what that man did. this is for the Muslims who didn't perpetrate the attack and who don't deserve to be discriminated against because of their peers' actions.

it's the easy way to make a generalization about a population and hold a hatred against them. it's also morally wrong and pushes a large amount of people under the bus. if you had a good friend who was muslim, and you knew they weren't part of this ideology, would you turn against them anyway?
The picture was unrelated to my statement about progressive rationalization, just an ironic aside, but this man did have justification for what he did. He was acting out on the tenants of his religion that very explicitly say the punishment for homoloveuality is death, and he did so in a way that would spread that fear and his message to the masses. He died in battle honoring his God.

I wouldn't turn against a Muslim friend just for an incident perpetrated by another, but I would absolutely stop associating with them if they refused to denounce this kind of attack or sympathized at all with its motives.

Lmbo they'll say anything to dance around the fact that this was an attacked motivated by religious ideology.

wife-beater with short fuse: invokes images of white trailer trash
likes to work out: blames toxic masculinity as cause of action
non-religious: Wasn't God who told him to kill a room full of gay people!

He doesn't want to be congratulated, but he appreciates being congratulated.
Hush, he's hiding his Mexican heritage