Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39338 times)

I remember in the demo I would go around and to explore all the secrets and such in the bedroom.
Same

A few weeks ago I discovered the hole in the side of the dresser that I never knew existed

:iceCream: :iceCream: :panda: :panda: There's a new way to get mods. Simply get on web and type orbs daprogs rtb and the orbs mean old return to blockland support. Your welcome :3

:iceCream: :iceCream: :panda: :panda: There's a new way to get mods. Simply get on web and type orbs daprogs rtb and the orbs mean old return to blockland support. Your welcome :3
are you 10
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:23:00 PM by shitlord »

That's not new

What does this have to do with the topic

Don't spam emotes

Lance's city RPG back in v9, the first serer I joined, and I loving loved it. I also enjoyed the old cash mod, the first one, and the jail mod. I need the jail mod in my life again.

i think a bit after i first bought blockland i made a singleplayer server on the bedroom to test things out
i was very confused because i thought the brick placer was a gun but i eventually figured it out

a bit after that i remember playing on Rise of Blockland 2 a forgetton but not much else

when i first played blockland i joined a server which was a city rp thing and the only thing i remember from it was "i said pool not poo"

I remember the Bedroom, the Kitchen, those snow slopes... ah, good times.
Then when I bought Blockland, I found Toxic Squid's server.
Those were good times until I went inactive and basically my Blockland reset itself from an update (not sure why).

I miss those times...

I remember going to Chetz's Army RP server. He inspired me to make one of my own. (He quit BL at 2009)

one of the first days after I got blockland.

Being stuck in 5 window bricks for two hours when I first got the game not knowing how to Self Delete .

I remember playing around in the demo for v.20 and stuff until V.21 and I got so excited because you had unlimited bricks but you couldn't load your own saves. R.I.P. Good work.

first server i ever joined was this ghetto ass hotel rp in the bedroom and a bunch of people made fun of me for being such a high id

(then was promptly banned for having said ID)

4k. v8.