Poll

should myst be admin

myst is gay and so am i - yes
35 (57.4%)
i am a strong independent black woman who doesn't need no man - no
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps  (Read 21198 times)

IGN: Google Glass
BL_ID: 35463
Why Do You Want Admin: I want admin because I would like to help other players with there problems and help enjoy there Blockland experience. I also have experience with being an admin and am currently and admin on Tezuni's, That Blue Creeper's, xWither's, and used to be an admin on Cat123's Grapple Knife, and Anthonyrules144 Speedkart.
Who Would Recommend You: Ipquarex, Kobewarrior

i'll apply for admin

IGN: Kimon
BL_ID: 12155
Why do you want admin? To help out by maintaining quality and general peace on the servers.
Who would recommend you? I am a fairly active admin at Pecon7's server, and I am acquaintances with most of the admins.

Hey Kobe I remember you telling me to apply

Hey Kobe I remember you telling me to apply
doesn't mean i recommended you :)

doesn't mean i recommended you :)
Get over yourself

That's so cruel

all he said was that he never recommended the guy

Get over yourself

That's so cruel
what's wrong with you
he asked if he should apply and i said yes (as i did to everyone else asking). in no way does this directly say i recommend him.

if the scenario still doesn't seem clear: i was administrating the server for a bit and i don't know the guy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:08:52 PM by Kobewarrior »

what's wrong with you
he asked if he should apply and i said yes (as i did to everyone else asking). in no way does this directly say i recommend him.

if the scenario still doesn't seem clear: i was administrating the server for a bit and i don't know the guy.

Yea, but come on, The way you typed that reply looked and sounded like a taunt. Whatever, sorry if it wasn't intended like that.

Yea, but come on, The way you typed that reply looked and sounded like a taunt. Whatever, sorry if it wasn't intended like that.
yeah i understand. i tried to pass it off nicely but i guess it's just how others may view it.

Oh, thanks for accepting me. I'll stop by tomorrow.

How do i know if im accepted or not?

IGN: Google Glass
BL_ID: 35463
Why Do You Want Admin: I want admin because I would like to help other players with there problems and help enjoy there Blockland experience. I also have experience with being an admin and am currently and admin on Tezuni's, That Blue Creeper's, xWither's, and used to be an admin on Cat123's Grapple Knife, and Anthonyrules144 Speedkart.
Who Would Recommend You: Ipquarex, Kobewarrior
wait, you're glass???