Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 332851 times)

It's referring to the list of gui types that can be downloaded via RTB's GUI downloading feature. It didn't used to allow the download of checkboxes - now it does.

Oh... Made me feel like a moron. Well, besides that, everything seems to be running smoothly. Although I'm not sure about keeping the primary room's chatlogs to a single file. I can imagine the influx of people chatting could make those grow at a relatively fast rate. And opening extremely large text files isn't exactly ideal. I break up my chatlogs by day.

I'll probably set chat logging to disabled by default, then people who choose to enable it can choose how they'd like to sort out their log files so they don't cause space issues.

I'm so excited!
Is there any release date set?

Will bans be reset when the RTB4 goes live?

I am also wondering this, seeing that Ephi banned me from RTB v4 BETA.

I'll probably set chat logging to disabled by default, then people who choose to enable it can choose how they'd like to sort out their log files so they don't cause space issues.
Make it so it saves the logs into folders that are named by date.
For example: config/client/rtb/logs/July-4th-2011/General_Discussion.txt

Or just like "config/client/rtb/logs/2011-07-04/General_Discussion.txt" for better sorting.

Dear Ephialtes, while searching through the sync list of my add-ons, the sync list automatically enabled to sync one specific add-on that is default.
Item_Key.
The key item of dumbells was suggested instead.

This is a very dangerous thing for those who do not read carefully.

Just thought this may be something interesting.

Dear Ephialtes, while searching through the sync list of my add-ons, the sync list automatically enabled to sync one specific add-on that is default.
Item_Key.
The key item of dumbells was suggested instead.

This is a very dangerous thing for those who do not read carefully.

Just thought this may be something interesting.

Nice catch, thanks. I've fixed this so no matches are returned, and Item_Key is added as a default add-on in v4.

I remember a while ago you were thinking about adding a gallery feature, are you still going to add it eventually?

Other way around: Folder for General Discussion with text files dated.

I remember a while ago you were thinking about adding a gallery feature, are you still going to add it eventually?

How many times must people be told that's RTB5+? Getting annoying.

Is the RTB site down? I've tried a few times to go there, but it said that Chrome could not connect.

How about adding a button somewhere in the chat window to easily save the current contents of the window into its own log. That way if people don't want to log everything, they can still easily store the interesting conversations. Maybe if it's pressed again before the window is closed, it can append the new stuff onto the previous file.

I happen to be working on the EXACT add-on... without the GUIs.