Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2534717 times)

So this video I am about to link you kind of have to give props to. It is a very creative idea and skill to match all the voices, but the execution is bad.

Dark Horse sung in mlp voices

So this video I am about to link you kind of have to give props to. It is a very creative idea and skill to match all the voices, but the execution is bad.

They should do that crawling in my skin song

i think i got autism

I saw this really weird anime video but I think if I post I will get banned.

Basically this weird disease thing got into this dude and this chick. The guys snake became sentient and the girl gained the ability to rip guy's richards off via lewinsky.

Basically this weird disease thing got into this dude and this chick. The guys snake became sentient and the girl gained the ability to rip guy's richards off via lewinsky.
Japan strikes again

dye fantasy???

i can't think of an appropiate response to this

i can't think of an appropiate response to this
"What the blubber loving stuff did I just read?"

i don't feel comfortable anymore