Author Topic: LizzyRascal  (Read 26714 times)

sarcasm detectors are down, sir
Neither of those posts by her were sarcastic.

My main point, not yours.
I called you out for being an ass, and your only argument throughout it was "that wasn't the right post"I got banned last year around this time for a pagestretch.
You didnt "call me out" for being an ass, I never said I wasnt, and in fact I responded multiple times to you and you just ignored it and went off on something completley unrelated:
How have I handled this situation badly when Im not banned, Lizzy was, and were still not friends?
Here is my response after you claimed I handled the situation poorly when in fact I did not, considering the fact that I Lizzy is the one that was banned and I started the argument.
Yes but no one is doubting that Ive been mean to her so youre basically just stating the obvious is attempt to argue with me over nothing.
Here is where I responded to your "main point (Which by the way is a point against what...? Me being an ass to Lizzy has nothing to do with her getting banned, and no one has tried to say I was nice to her so you were coming out of the blue) but apparently you lack the reading skills needed to comprehend what I was saying, which is quite obvious by the fact that you have yet to correctly respond to any of my posts.

Neither of those posts by her were sarcastic.
My bad - I thought the top one was.
You didnt "call me out" for being an ass, I never said I wasnt, and in fact I responded multiple times to you and you just ignored it and went off on something completley unrelated:
I did call you out, wtf
And if I went off on something completely unrelated, then how was I whining about you being mean? You're contradicting yourself bro
Here is my response after you claimed I handled the situation poorly when in fact I did not, considering the fact that I Lizzy is the one that was banned and I started the argument.Here is where I responded to your "main point (Which by the way is a point against what...? Me being an ass to Lizzy has nothing to do with her getting banned, and no one has tried to say I was nice to her so you were coming out of the blue) but apparently you lack the reading skills needed to comprehend what I was saying, which is quite obvious by the fact that you have yet to correctly respond to any of my posts.
When I said you handled the situation badly, I meant Lizzy in general.
Again, posts don't need to be ALL ABOUT THE OP ALL THE TIME
I was stating my opinion of you and Lizzy.
And you did respond to my point, but you basically just responded with "you're not allowed to post your opinion, you're stating the obvious and that's against the rules"

Just watch. Shell get banned and Miika will come in crying about how we all hate women
Haha, you mad you ain't got no white knights?

Besides, she's 13 years old, it's pretty normal for her to be like this. On the other hand, you're 17 and you still act like a bitchy child.

I haven't seen Miika being much of a problem lately. And not much of Stocking either.

I haven't seen Miika being much of a problem lately. And not much of Stocking either.
I haven't seen much of Stocking at all lol

gonna laugh when someone gets banned in the "colten's banned" topic.

o sorry liz wanna b frends??

Though I must ask why she couldnt afford razors yet she bought a new key so quickly? Her priorities are out of whack.

User was banned for this post
This was expected.

Way too much flaming in his post.

Who is Miika?

So wait
Someone got banned in a topic about getting banned
Then in a topic about someone getting banned in a topic about someone getting banned she got banned.
Obviously someone is going to be banned in this topic.

Though I must ask why she couldnt afford razors yet she bought a new key so quickly? Her priorities are out of whack.

and you're correct.

See Daed, NOW you can say I handled the situation poorly.

This isn't my new account either its my sisters I want a different name so I'm going to buy a new one. Question, I have no need for a third key IG is giving it out against the rules?

Oh and someone make a Coltens banned topic so we can see where that leads ;D

Oh man why am I not surpised.

I'm not going to claim that I saw this coming from a mile away.

Because I didn't!

So wait
Someone got banned in a topic about getting banned
Then in a topic about someone getting banned in a topic about someone getting banned she got banned.
Obviously someone is going to be banned in this topic.