Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 603507 times)

FUNKER SHIP ON YOUR BANTS

Joined Child's server, said nothing and:

Turns out Child is IUV

makes sense

A while back i saw a server called 'WIP spaceship'. Since i spend the majority of my time on BL building spaceships i thought I'd go have a look at what he was doing and see if i could offer any help or just have someone to talk to while i built something. So i spawn and see that the guy is afk so i have a look around the ship he's building, it was nothing special, just ramps and baseplates. This took about 5 minutes and just when i was about to leave the guy comes back and says 'Hey!'. So i just say 'Hello' this guy obviously browses the forums because he saw the ARES clan tag in my name and banned me. The reason was, im pretty sure, 'i think you're tryingto steal my build for your space clan'

A while back i saw a server called 'WIP spaceship'. Since i spend the majority of my time on BL building spaceships i thought I'd go have a look at what he was doing and see if i could offer any help or just have someone to talk to while i built something. So i spawn and see that the guy is afk so i have a look around the ship he's building, it was nothing special, just ramps and baseplates. This took about 5 minutes and just when i was about to leave the guy comes back and says 'Hey!'. So i just say 'Hello' this guy obviously browses the forums because he saw the ARES clan tag in my name and banned me. The reason was, im pretty sure, 'i think you're tryingto steal my build for your space clan'
Clan racism?

I spawned, got launched, burned, slapped, and muted. Then I got kicked came back and said "wtf" then I got banned permanently. With the reason of "wtf U!"

Why the hell does nobody add IDs to their reports?

Why the hell does nobody add IDs to their reports?
because they are either lying or completely deserved the ban, lol

I think the real problem is that nobody thinks of using f2.

Seriously, bans that are BS with COMPLETELY LEGIT screenshots, and no ID.
Tomtom needs to distribute his "show BL_ID's in chat" client mod. He gave me a prerelease after I spent three weeks waiting until he "wasn't hung over", but he never released it publicly.

I don't normally press F2 much, and im pretty sure alot of people don't have the show BLID option ticked.

I don't normally press F2 much, and im pretty sure alot of people don't have the show BLID option ticked.
Dear lord, how else do they know who to watch out for?

Damnit, I'll PM Tomtom.

I am currently banned from Bushido's server for spam. Don't know why, Don't know how. But it's perma. Don't really know why someone would get perma banned just for spamming :/

elias?

That kid is hilarious:

Wow. He is a funker stuff on his bants.

OT:

I killed Bf3trollsniperownage when he killed me multiple times ONCE and got perma banned from this reason.

I am currently banned from Bushido's server for spam. Don't know why, Don't know how. But it's perma. Don't really know why someone would get perma banned just for spamming :/

so did you spam, or?