Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2540189 times)

there's nothing wrong here
You must have the dirtiest untidy room ever

You must have the dirtiest untidy room ever
wow there's some remotes on the floor. what a loving slob

wow there's some remotes on the floor. what a loving slob
Do you not notice the notebook, frlg, a clarinet and a pencil on THE SIDE OF HIS BED?

Do you not notice the notebook, frlg, a clarinet and a pencil on THE SIDE OF HIS BED?
holy  S H I T  he actually puts stuff on the GOT DAMN floor NEAR his bed?!

holy  S H I T  he actually puts stuff on the GOT DAMN floor NEAR his bed?!
M90 do you just dump stuff on the side of your bed
Imagine waking up one morning and stepping on a pencil and snapping it in half

M90 do you just dump stuff on the side of your bed
i would if i had carpet instead of a hard floor and my bed was closer to the ground
he can just lie on the bed and pick stuff up that he regularly uses when relaxing and put it back i don't get how this is such a hard concept to understand?
i know a few people who keep their laptops right next to the side of their bed on the floor when they're not using them

i would if i had carpet instead of a hard floor and my bed was closer to the ground
he can just lie on the bed and pick stuff up that he regularly uses when relaxing and put it back i don't get how this is such a hard concept to understand?
G r o s s
Like, my sister used to do that too. She actually stepped on some legos, shes dropped pieces of taco that have had ants all over them 3 times, she's alot better now
We looked under her bed and she legit had shoes, a carrot (she was 14), and some pics of her boyfriend
Im a semi germaphobe, so once my sister picked up a roosterroach with her bare hands and smashed into the fridge door. She was 9 or so.

um
I asked her how she got it and she came up with some bullstuff like "my boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday" and her boyfriend is like 2 years older than her

Unova what the forget

Unova what the forget
Im sorry that my sister is a gross kinky forget

why do I have a feeling that unova is just making that stuff up

why do I have a feeling that unova is just making that stuff up
Why do i feel like you're a dumbass that tries to get e-rep by provoking people you don't like?

Why do i feel like you're a dumbass that tries to get e-rep by provoking people you don't like?
holy stuff calm down loooooooooooooooool

why are you getting so agressive