Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 71054 times)

you two are obviously are banned and will stay banned forever, don't see why you keep coming back here to flame unprovoked.
Because we can give our opinions on a server if we want. There's no flaming going on here unless you're just saying that to cover up the fact that you know your server is bad.

you two are obviously are banned and will stay banned forever, don't see why you keep coming back here to flame unprovoked.
maybe instead of calling it flaming, you could look and CHANGE what we said was WRONG, then you wouldn't get any more "flaming".

what a concept huh?

#Forum_Toll_The_Brighter_Dark

Because we can give our opinions on a server if we want. There's no flaming going on here unless you're just saying that to cover up the fact that you know your server is bad.
not talking to you bud.

@brighter

get real kid.  you don't care, you're not even allowed on the server.  so why do you come back? to flame unprovoked.

I am guessing most of the people that join the server don't care how the build looks because they are fairly new to the game. I haven't ever been on the server long enough to see what actually goes on with administration, and I don't see why it matters anyway. I don't really mind Tezuni hosting because it is like a gathering for new players, and I'd rather have them there than at my server. Happy hosting, Tezuni.

not talking to you bud.

@brighter

get real kid.  you don't care, you're not even allowed on the server.  so why do you come back? to flame unprovoked.

Don't go assuming im "flaming unprovoked"

I am sick and tired of the usual top server being a stuff hole of stuff that i already mentioned. Tts giving the newer players a standard that is obviously not high enough, and it needs to change. But you are to stubborn to change anything anyone says no matter how its put.

Why does Tenzuni do the, "#Forum_Troll" thing?

Just to keep his server clean from trolls? Pathetic

I am sick and tired of the usual top server being a stuff hole of stuff that i already mentioned. Tts giving the newer players a standard that is obviously not high enough, and it needs to change. But you are to stubborn to change anything anyone says no matter how its put.

Who are you to tell me how to run my server.  I built and run it exactly as I see fit. A little brat like you has no say in it.

Get that through your head champ.

Who are you to tell me how to run my server.  I built and run it exactly as I see fit. A little brat like you has no say in it.

you completely avoided my entire argument

also to add to this: Running the server on 1 person's view is a really bad idea
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:32:18 AM by The Brighter Dark »

what a warm attitude

We are not here to just "flame unprovoked". You host the worst loving server in the game and somehow still get top players, you put what? 20 Minutes into your loving servers? Your server is the reason other servers cannot, people go right for the biggest amount of players. Your terrible loving game is contaminating the server list and destroying any chance for smaller servers to get off the ground.

Get loving real, you can't possibly think your server is good, it's not, it's loving terrible. I myself am tempted to put together a team of builders and admins just to make a quality Jail Escape/RP whatever server just to show you what quality is.

Also, for you telling us "You're just mad because your banned." Thank the loving lord Jesus Christ i'm banned, I wouldn't want to go near that server.

They aren't telling you.
They're suggestions.
Players are the main source of information on how to host a server correctly,
after all, they're the ones playing it. Building it and running it without ever changing it are making other people sick of your server.
I myself am tempted to put together a team of builders and admins just to make a quality Jail Escape/RP whatever server just to show you what quality is.
probably a good idea
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:27:38 AM by The Resonte! »

-snip-
Glass is a genius. He'll create one of the first quality Jail RPs in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Glass is a genius. He'll create one of the first quality Jail RPs in a LOOOOOOONG time.
Crown hosted his not too long ago and his was decent.

Crown hosted his not too long ago and his was decent.
Crown's was iconic.
I saw that jail everywhere and anywhere.
Tons of people stole it lol, everyone wanted that jail.
I don't think there's any assuming in the reason behind you being here.
You host the worst loving server in the game and somehow still get top players.
Your server is the reason other servers cannot, people go right for the biggest amount of players. Your terrible loving game is contaminating the server list and destroying any chance for smaller servers to get off the ground.
If there are good servers out there then the people worth having will find them.
Tezuni's is at the top because of a lot of those kind of people, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, if you need the kind of players that go too the top server "just cuz" to get off the ground, then your server *probably* wasn't the best in the first place.

The good players find the good servers, and right now, the people are at Tezuni's.

I myself am tempted to put together a team of builders and admins just to make a quality Jail Escape
I shall await this with high expectations. I love seeing new jail escapes.

not talking to you bud.
I don't like tha fact that this argument is valid, I'll dismiss it as coming from someone i didn't ask anything from.
Super mature strategy.